Attempted Lynching in Indiana

tgo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw an article recently that had video of a BLM protest in Knoxville, TN. This woman (in a UT shirt) was yelling at the protesters "white lives are better" in response to "black lives matter" chants

Is threatening a lynching the same as attempting one? That’s a legal dispute.    Regardless, the guy was physically assaulted and threatened with lynching. Anyone defending that is an asshole. 

Imagine waking up in the morning with the clear intent to go on the internet and defend all sorts of racism.

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Not sure you could get it in the hate crime category either. Bunch of drunk rednecks defense.

The fact they followed them out of the woods continuing to hurl racial epithets at the man proves their intent was driven by hate, specifically hate for the man’s skin color. 

On 7/8/2020 at 11:19 AM, tgo said:

I saw an article recently that had video of a BLM protest in Knoxville, TN. This woman (in a UT shirt) was yelling at the protesters "white lives are better" in response to "black lives matter" chants, and another guy yelled "We should have kept ya'll as slaves" at this young black girl. 

I really didn't understand the extent of racism in the country until Trump was elected and brought the vile bastards out of the woodwork. 

This kind of shit makes me want to see a black VP, another black SCOTUS judge, and most importantly a black AG to enforce civil rights protections and prosecute hate crimes, and moreover to send a message to these racist fucks to crawl back under their rocks and stay there and STFU. 

But I think if Kamala is VP that Yates will be AG. She's good on civil rights but also is an expert on prosecuting corruption, we need justice badly on both fronts in our society.  

People have freedom to say what they want in this country, but the rest of us don't have to tolerate hate, and society itself can and should enforce higher standards. Good to see a lot of these racists and anti-COVID restriction assholes lose their jobs who are getting caught on video being despicable assholes. 

She tried to walk it back by issuing an apology and claiming she wasn't racist; she did lose her job over it, apparently her employer caught wind of it and wasn't happy about it.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:19 AM, tgo said:

I saw an article recently that had video of a BLM protest in Knoxville, TN. This woman (in a UT shirt) was yelling at the protesters "white lives are better" in response to "black lives matter" chants, and another guy yelled "We should have kept ya'll as slaves" at this young black girl. 

I really didn't understand the extent of racism in the country until Trump was elected and brought the vile bastards out of the woodwork. 

This kind of shit makes me want to see a black VP, another black SCOTUS judge, and most importantly a black AG to enforce civil rights protections and prosecute hate crimes, and moreover to send a message to these racist fucks to crawl back under their rocks and stay there and STFU. 

But I think if Kamala is VP that Yates will be AG. She's good on civil rights but also is an expert on prosecuting corruption, we need justice badly on both fronts in our society.  

People have freedom to say what they want in this country, but the rest of us don't have to tolerate hate, and society itself can and should enforce higher standards. Good to see a lot of these racists and anti-COVID restriction assholes lose their jobs who are getting caught on video being despicable assholes. 

It is about freedom to be decent human beings and live the American dream.  We have serious challenges facing this country today.  This administration had run up an enormous deficit before one dime was spent on Covid 19.  Permanent tax breaks for the rich and temporary tax breaks for everybody else.  Increased spending of the governments money.  Future Americans, who want to live the dream are leaving college with burdens of debt on their shoulders.  What has Trump said to address this plague on the people?  Where are his solutions?  

He has said nothing because he does not give a shit.  Just like when he tried to pack 20,000 people in an arena without a mask on, he doesn't give a shit about them either.  During the press conferences to explain the United States Government's response to the pandemic he talked about "his" tv ratings.  And you have people come here posting support for him.  

I'm going to replace Obamacare with an excellent plan, cheaper and better.  He never even suggested a new act.  Now with a pandemic, he's trying to throw people off ACA, the only insurance they can get after losing their jobs.  He-does-not-give-a-shit-about-the-American-people.  Who got billions first?  Who got $1200?  And we have posters here supporting him.

Everything I said is true and their response is "20,000,000 black babies got aborted."  "50 black people got shot last weekend in Chicago."  "The Confederate flag is the flag we raise when we burn the cross."  "We burn crosses to let people know we is evannies, not to be mistaken as Christians."

Edited by Number9

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

It is about freedom to be decent human beings and live the American dream.  We have serious challenges facing this country today.  This administration had run up an enormous deficit before one dime was spent on Covid 19.  Permanent tax breaks for the rich and temporary tax breaks for everybody else.  Increased spending of the governments money.  Future Americans, who want to live the dream are leaving college with burdens of debt on their shoulders.  What has Trump said to address this plague on the people?  Where are his solutions?  

He has said nothing because he does not give a shit.  Just like when he tried to pack 20,000 people in an arena without a mask on, he doesn't give a shit about them either.  During the press conferences to explain the United States Government's response to the pandemic he talked about "his" tv ratings.  And you have people come here posting support for him.  

I'm going to replace Obamacare with an excellent plan, cheaper and better.  He never even suggested a new act.  Now with a pandemic, he's trying to throw people off ACA, the only insurance they can get after losing their jobs.  He-does-not-give-a-shit-about-the-American-people.  Who got billions first?  Who got $1200?  And we have posters here supporting him.

Everything I said is true and their response is "20,000,000 black babies got aborted."  "50 black people got shot last weekend in Chicago."  "The Confederate flag is the flag we raise when we burn the cross."  "We burn crosses to let people know we is evannies, not to be mistaken as Christians."

LTF disagrees with you, for some reason.  If ever any president in our lifetimes doesn't care about the people he's elected to represent, this is it.  Trump does not care for them, at all.  Yet, here they are, backing him unabashedly.  

I think the camera man needs to be commended for resisting the urge to help his friend and instead continuing to film everything.  The mark of true friendship. 

But would he have allowed his friend to die in order to get the video footage?  That's a tall order, but something that I am sure many others would like to think that they would have.

6 hours ago, Denali said:

I think the camera man needs to be commended for resisting the urge to help his friend and instead continuing to film everything.  The mark of true friendship. 

But would he have allowed his friend to die in order to get the video footage?  That's a tall order, but something that I am sure many others would like to think that they would have.

That's some weird deflection.  WTF?