No arrests were made and a car drove into a crowd of protesters. A reminder that Indiana had the strongest Klan in the US less than 100 years ago.

7 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

Well TGO, never let the facts get in the way of a sensational story. There was not a rope OR a noose found at the scene.  There was an altercation, and all the facts are not known yet. Keep up the fact bending to suit your needs.

If you want to defend these men's actions on camera you better bring real facts to the table.  "There wasn't a rope OR a noose" is a fucking weak defense.

15 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

Well TGO, never let the facts get in the way of a sensational story. There was not a rope OR a noose found at the scene.  There was an altercation, and all the facts are not known yet. Keep up the fact bending to suit your needs.

Lol. I knew as soon as I saw that you posted in this thread that it would be something defending the white guys who attacked the black guy. 

The people in the video say multiple times ‘grab a noose’. The fact there wasn’t one is beside the point. This is a hate crime and I hope all those fat fucks involved are charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol. I knew as soon as I saw that you posted in this thread that it would be something defending the white guys who attacked the black guy. 

Nobody is defending that. They are saying you take a story and add 'facts' that aren't in the story to try to amplify racial tensions. 

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Nobody is defending that. They are saying you take a story and add 'facts' that aren't in the story to try to amplify racial tensions. 

If you read the articles about the incident they all quote people as saying attempted lynching

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

If you read the articles about the incident they all quote people as saying attempted lynching

I see where the authors of the story claim that and the man assaulted claims it, but do not see any corroboration from anyone else.

Again, when you escalate the story to the worst scenario and have no corroboration,  it makes you look bad.

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Is threatening a lynching the same as attempting one? That’s a legal dispute. 

Regardless, the guy was physically assaulted and threatened with lynching. Anyone defending that is an asshole. 

It would come down to proving intent since no rope was found, which would be fairly easy to lie your way out of. Either way, it’s a hate crime, which is a federal crime. These idiots are fucked and hopefully going to the big boy prison. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It would come down to proving intent since no rope was found, which would be fairly easy to lie your way out of. Either way, it’s a hate crime, which is a federal crime. These idiots are fucked and hopefully going to the big boy prison. 

Not sure you could get it in the hate crime category either. Bunch of drunk rednecks defense.