Sign in to follow this  
tgo

DeSean Jackson Anti Semitic Post

Trade a 7th for him! 😛 

Demand penance and donations to Jewish charities in return for taking him on. 

Edited by tgo

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Talk to SK he’s an atheist who is Jewish. Or are you agnostic, SK? Either way, once again you find a way to be wrong about damn near any and everything. 

Im an atheist, but my whole family is Jewish. 

Judaism isn’t a race any more than Christianity or Islam is. But Judaism is such a small religion and people tend to marry within their own faith historically that genetically speaking there is actually a noticeable enough genetic difference in some cases what would mark someone as “Jewish” in a racial way.

When my dad was born, his original birth certificate said Jewish under race. My grandmother made them tear it up and do a new one because the hospital staff considered it a separate race and she wasn’t having any of that.

Edited by Starkiller

5 minutes ago, reb9000tn said:

Jews certainly control the media. Many people do not like Jews. I am one of them. Growing up I had 4 good friends that were Jewish. I knew nothing about the religion, I was only 12 or so. Suddenly, when they reached 13, they were no longer allowed to associate with me. I think people that believe they have achieved elite status are a weird bunch, and don't care for them.  Most all Jews keep to themselves, and have very few Christian friends.  They bring this kind of Mel Gibson thing on themselves. 

F04CD422-761A-4D95-BCFD-E782277E9797.gif

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Im an atheist, but my whole family is Jewish. 

Judaism isn’t a race any more than Christianity or Islam is. But Judaism is such a small religion and people tend to marry wishing their own faith historically that genetically speaking there is actually a noticeable enough genetic difference in some cases what would mark someone as “Jewish” is a racial way.

When my dad was born, his original birth certificate said Jewish under race. My grandmother made them tear it up and do a new one because the hospital staff considered it a separate race and she wasn’t having any of that.

Would you consider yourself a Jew? 

Looks like rather than getting rid of him that an education on the subject is in order. 

Edited by tgo

Deuteronomy 28: 15-68 is kinda whacky. I didn't realize there was a black jewish movement. Apparently Malcom X was a part of its origins. 

Another funny thing is that I don't recall any mention of white people in the bible at all. 

Edited by SleepingTitan

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Would you consider yourself a Jew? 

No, I consider myself an atheist.

But I do think of myself as having a Jewish heritage because it’s my entire family. Again, it isn’t a race, but it definitely is a different ethnicity.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Edit: looks like it's been taken care of. 

Apologies to SK and our Jewish friends on the board for the bullshit. 

I didn’t see it (probably what ILF quoted) but sadly it’s just a reality of life. 

It’s funny, back when I was technically Jewish (parents raise their kids in their religion) and we did confirmation class we spent a lot of time talking about Jews living in a non-Jewish world. After WW2 and the Holocaust, the world has been a fairly safe place for Jews. Jews were pretty much persecuted throughout Europe for centuries and often killed, but after Hitler that kind of went away because the world finally saw it. But anti-semitism has still always been there, even in America. There were no shortage of exclusive clubs or neighborhoods that would no sooner have allowed Jewish members than black members. Jews were somewhat more integrated because generally they were white European immigrants and largely looked like all the other white European immigrants. And certainly Jews were more financially successful because of that. But the anti-semitism has never really gone away and it is actually getting worse again (I think along with the rise in extremist nationalism in Europe and the US).

Edited by Starkiller