DeSean Jackson Anti Semitic Post

tgo

41 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Man do bigots love outing themselves. They just can't help it. I will say this though, I didn't know that the whole "Jews control the media" thing is an anti-semetic trope until a few years ago and I'm in my early 30's. I didn't grow up around any Jewish people nor did I really see any anti-semetic stuff on TV. Finding out that a lot of people hate Jewish people and the ridiculous things they think about them was mind-blowing to me. My whole life I thought racists saved that level of hatred for non-white people. 

Some people are more overt about it than others. When they are among people they think agree with them especially. 

Just look at the tiki torch mob in Charlottesville chanting “Jews will not replace us”. These guys were so excited to be with their brethren in hate. Then they got outed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, bye Reb.

Star, although  my father was Ashkenazi  , my mother's family were Turkish/Syrian , so Sephardic .. Needless to say I can curse in Yiddish or Arabic depending on the crowd.. I grew up facing anti-semi

Sounds like those kids just didn't want to hang out with you because you're a massive asshole. I don't think it had anything to do with their religion 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Ironically some of the biggest anti-semites are the most pro-Israel in a way. Not because they love Israel but because they want to bring about biblical Armageddon and the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Exactly, its like how not hating russians but not being able to stand the russian government is a normal liberal thing. 

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Ok, that is some stupid stuff.   Trump and Republicans are pro Israel.    Antisemites tend to come from Democrats....like Omar and Tlaib.

Omar and  Talib hate Jews with a passion. 

29 minutes ago, reb9000tn said:

If you don't know that after a male turns 13 he keeps to his own people then you are either very slow or unaware. This was the norm where i lived. Wasn't MY idea. It was theirs. So YOU are the one segregating, not me. 

Simply doesn’t happen. Jews in America are part of the greater society and don’t dis-integrate. My friends, Jews and non-Jews alike, didn’t magically change when I turned 13 and had a bar mitzvah (though I had to spend more time studying for that). The same was true for other Jews I knew, whether they were reform, conservative, or orthodox. 

The only Jews who just keep to themselves are the ultra-orthodox crazies (like every religion has) but they would not have associated with you in the first place if that was who you were talking about. 

Why did your friends stop being your friends? I don’t think for a second it was because they were Jewish and because they were segregating themselves from non-Jews. 

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, reb9000tn said:

I haven't said any anti-semantic shit. Please show me where I have said ANYTHING not true.  If you don't know that after a male turns 13 he keeps to his own people then you are either very slow or unaware. This was the norm where i lived. Wasn't MY idea. It was theirs. So YOU are the one segregating, not me. 

I don’t blame them. Everything you’ve shown on here indicates you’re an ignorant, blindly arrogant, and dumb individual who holds bigoted and racial views. 

id venture to say you either don’t have any real life friends, or they are all just as bigoted as you are. 

4 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

I haven't said any anti-semantic shit. Please show me where I have said ANYTHING not true.  If you don't know that after a male turns 13 he keeps to his own people then you are either very slow or unaware. This was the norm where i lived. Wasn't MY idea. It was theirs. So YOU are the one segregating, not me.  

Your vile bullshit is a disgrace to the Republican party.  And I say this as someone who has volunteered for the party, having worked the phones for 8 - 9 hours in a row.

Go join the neo-Nazis or some other band of degenerate scum and leave us alone.