DeSean Jackson Anti Semitic Post

tgo

1 hour ago, reb9000tn said:

So my friends turned on me, I did not turn on them and segregate myself, yet you are apologizing for me I assume? What a bunch of morons.

Maybe they all just thought you were an asshole. Maybe you said anti-Semitic shit back then, too...

Edited by Starkiller

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, bye Reb.

Star, although  my father was Ashkenazi  , my mother's family were Turkish/Syrian , so Sephardic .. Needless to say I can curse in Yiddish or Arabic depending on the crowd.. I grew up facing anti-semi

Sounds like those kids just didn't want to hang out with you because you're a massive asshole. I don't think it had anything to do with their religion 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denali said:

I am looking forward to when DeSean Jackson takes the field.  I am sure the opposing players will have forgotten all about what he posted.

Of course you are, you are part of Trump's racist white power movement which includes antisemitism so you won't bat an eyelash about stuff like this. 

34 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Apparently Kevin Durant and Jameis Winston had actually liked his post. Stephen Jackson (NBA player) posted this video in defense!

Anti-semitism isn’t unique to white people. 

But, for what it’s worth, it’s not like Jews can’t be racist either. My great grandfather was a “states rights” segregationist, so just because he was part of a discriminated against minority that didn’t exactly make him respectful of other discriminated against minorities. 

Basically, all people have a similar propensity towards assholitude...

21 minutes ago, tgo said:

Of course you are, you are part of Trump's racist white power movement which includes antisemitism so you won't bat an eyelash about stuff like this. 

You did NOT get my sarcasm at all !!!!!!

He has painted a huge fucking bullseye on himself.  And probably his family.  And the owner has too by not taking any action against him.

People are outraged by the hypocrisy of what happened with Brees compared to what is happening with this privileged POS. 

May he rot in hell along with the other Farrakhan-loving filth.

Edited by Denali

2 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

"Is Judaism an ethnicity? In short, not any more. Although Judaism arose out of a single ethnicity in the Middle East, there have always been conversions into and out of the religion. Thus, there are those who may have been ethnically part of the original group who are no longer part of Judaism, and those of other ethnic groups who have converted into Judaism.

If you are referring to a nation in the sense of race, Judaism is not a nation. People are free to convert into Judaism; once converted, they are considered the same as if they were born Jewish. This is not true for a race."

You seem to be confused by the religion, race, and ethnicity sharing some of the same words.

Pick up any english dictionary you find that it is quite common for words to have several meanings.

Edited by titanruss

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Ok, that is some stupid stuff.   Trump and Republicans are pro Israel.    Antisemites tend to come from Democrats....like Omar and Tlaib.

Man do bigots love outing themselves. They just can't help it. I will say this though, I didn't know that the whole "Jews control the media" thing is an anti-semetic trope until a few years ago and I'm in my early 30's. I didn't grow up around any Jewish people nor did I really see any anti-semetic stuff on TV. Finding out that a lot of people hate Jewish people and the ridiculous things they think about them was mind-blowing to me. My whole life I thought racists saved that level of hatred for non-white people. 

14 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Ok, that is some stupid stuff.   Trump and Republicans are pro Israel.    Antisemites tend to come from Democrats....like Omar and Tlaib.

Calling the government of Israel out when needed isn't anti-semetic. Nice try though. We know which side of the aisle racists and bigots prefer.

28 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Calling the government of Israel out when needed isn't anti-semetic. Nice try though. We know which side of the aisle racists and bigots prefer.

And we know which side anti semites, anti Christians, and commies prefer.