Say it isn't so !!!!!

Denali

This leaves you in the category of "dry kindling" aka "fresh meat"

I myself was disappointed by my negative swab and negative anti-body result.

13 hours ago, patsplat said:

This leaves you in the category of "dry kindling" aka "fresh meat"

I myself was disappointed by my negative swab and negative anti-body result.

This was the regular Covid test - not the anti-body one.  I had what seemed like a stomach flu and felt extremely fatigued, also like the flu, so due to rules at work, I decided to get tested.  Those symptoms are gone now too.

I still think it's all bullshit.  The CDC "somehow" doesn't know whether Covid anti-bodies provide immunity.  Bullshit.  But that means that the anti-body test is pointless.  The CDC says it is possible to have Covid without ever having any symptoms, and yet the testing centers will not allow people to get tested unless they actually have symptoms.  More bullshit.  And then the governors are shutting everything down based solely on the number of positive cases without consideration to how serious the cases are.

https://www.medstarwashington.org/our-hospital/media-center/media-kit/conditions-defined/

You mean to tell me that the CDC and health departments never heard of such a concept?  Bullshit.

I don't exactly know why the CDC and the health departments are lying about all of this.  All I have are suspicions.  And consider the enormity of the consequences of their lies.  That's why there are conspiracy theories.  People know they are being lied to and they see the enormous consequences, but they just don't know why the CDC and the health departments would do it,

@Denali yes this is BS and much of what I've been complaining about for the US covid response.  The CDC is unprepared to perform enough tests.  Tests are rationed.  And since the only people getting tested are the ones circling the drain, it's very difficult to get accurate data.

Until NY got approval for their own labs and tests, this was the BS. It's actually why I started the Virus in the US thread in the first place.

Now with the right infrastructure, it's easy to get a test.  I went to an urgent care, no questions asked.

54 minutes ago, patsplat said:

@Denali yes this is BS and much of what I've been complaining about for the US covid response.  The CDC is unprepared to perform enough tests.  Tests are rationed.  And since the only people getting tested are the ones circling the drain, it's very difficult to get accurate data.

Until NY got approval for their own labs and tests, this was the BS. It's actually why I started the Virus in the US thread in the first place.

Now with the right infrastructure, it's easy to get a test.  I went to an urgent care, no questions asked.

But the bullshit lies extend beyond just the testing.

It's to the point that the CDC and health departments have lost ALL credibility.  That's why I don't believe any of this and why I think it's just the flu.

30 minutes ago, Denali said:

But the bullshit lies extend beyond just the testing.

It's to the point that the CDC and health departments have lost ALL credibility.  That;s why I don't believe any of this and why I think it's just the flu.

Trust me, it's not the flu.  Though yes, I get the frustration.

These mofos in charge don't know if they're right or wrong half the time.

Back in March, it was 'don't use a mask!'

(Surgeon General) Adams said Americans worried about the coronavirus outbreak shouldn’t buy face masks to protect themselves against it because the masks are ineffective for those without symptoms -- and the purchases deplete the supplies available for medical professionals.

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!” Adams wrote on Twitter, addressing fears over the spread of the virus in the U.S.

“They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!”

He then explained the reasons why.

“On an individual level, there was a study in 2015 looking at medical students and medical students wearing surgical masks touch their face on average 23 times,” Adams explained. “We know a major way that you can get respiratory diseases like coronavirus is by touching a surface and then touching your face so wearing a mask improperly can actually increase your risk of getting disease.”

Adams went on to say that wearing a face mask “can also give you a false sense of security." He added that "you see many of these pictures with people out and about closer than six feet to each other, but still wearing a mask.”

26 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

These mofos in charge don't know if they're right or wrong half the time.

Back in March, it was 'don't use a mask!'

(Surgeon General) Adams said Americans worried about the coronavirus outbreak shouldn’t buy face masks to protect themselves against it because the masks are ineffective for those without symptoms -- and the purchases deplete the supplies available for medical professionals.

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!” Adams wrote on Twitter, addressing fears over the spread of the virus in the U.S.

“They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!”

He then explained the reasons why.

“On an individual level, there was a study in 2015 looking at medical students and medical students wearing surgical masks touch their face on average 23 times,” Adams explained. “We know a major way that you can get respiratory diseases like coronavirus is by touching a surface and then touching your face so wearing a mask improperly can actually increase your risk of getting disease.”

Adams went on to say that wearing a face mask “can also give you a false sense of security." He added that "you see many of these pictures with people out and about closer than six feet to each other, but still wearing a mask.”

Masks don't do shit.  It's all so ridiculous.  There's so many reasons why masks are ridiculous that I don't feel like typing it all.  Lots of ignorance going around.  It's all meant to make the public feel safer.  Of course the whole covid thing is bullshit anyway.

So it's bullshit on top of bullshit on top of bullshit.

Gotta remain focused and remember that covid itself is all bullshit.  It's the flu.  And the government and the media have people arguing over what type of bullshit it is, what color the bullshit is, how to avoid the bullshit, who's fault it is that there's more bullshit.  People don't even recognize that it's bullshit to begin with.  They're too busy swinging at these pitches in the dirt.

4 minutes ago, Denali said:

Masks don't do shit.  It's all so ridiculous.  There's so many reasons why masks are ridiculous that I don't feel like typing it all.  Lots of ignorance going around.  It's all meant to make the public feel safer.  Of course the whole covid thing is bullshit anyway.

So it's bullshit on top of bullshit on top of bullshit.

Gotta remain focused and remember that covid itself is all bullshit.  It's the flu.  And the government and the media have people arguing over what type of bullshit it is, what color the bullshit is, how to avoid the bullshit, who's fault it is that there's more bullshit.  People don't even recognize that it's bullshit to begin with.  They're too busy swinging at these pitches in the dirt.

Denali is mad because his big-daddy Republican Gov'nor slapped him around and is now making him wear a mask as a mandatory state order.  

On 7/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, Denali said:

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Bullshit paranoia.

Using the logic in that video, we should permanently have masks surgically implanted onto our faces because it could help lessen the spread of any germs.  Fuck it.  Let's become the Borg while we're at it.

Covid ain't going away.  And it's no more deadly than other flus.  In fact, there have been worse flus and we didn't go around freaking out and wearing masks even if we weren't sick.

This is all germaphobia and hysteria.

Let the human body do what it's meant to do like we have always done before.  Build up immunities.  Otherwise, we will be chasing our tails.  Forever.

40 minutes ago, Denali said:

Bullshit paranoia.

Using the logic in that video, we should permanently have masks surgically implanted onto our faces because it could help lessen the spread of any germs.  Fuck it.  Let's become the Borg while we're at it.

Covid ain't going away.  And it's no more deadly than other flus.  In fact, there have been worse flus and we didn't go around freaking out and wearing masks even if we weren't sick.

This is all germaphobia and hysteria.

Let the human body do what it's meant to do like we have always done before.  Build up immunities.  Otherwise, we will be chasing our tails.  Forever.

When we have no football season, just remember that it’s because of people who believe idiotic shit like this...

Archived