Something has been choking Jay Cutler's chicken

Actually, his Nashville chickens have been getting killed by something.  Supposedly a raccoon.  Cutler has been decked out in NV Goggles and rifle, trying to see what the culprit was.  He said he took out a raccoon and thinks he solved the problem.  Maybe it could have been his ex wife all along.  Either way, Cutler's been wearing his swat gear and he's coming in Nashville hot.  This might have the makings of a Bob fucking Menery commentary before it's over.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/02/jay-cutler-dead-chickens-raccoon-instagram/#disqus_thread

13 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Actually, his Nashville chickens have been getting killed by something.  Supposedly a raccoon.  Cutler has been decked out in NV Goggles and rifle, trying to see what the culprit was.  He said he took out a raccoon and thinks he solved the problem.  Maybe it could have been his ex wife all along.

Maybe it was this guy:

spacer.png

There is a lot of animals that will kill chickens. Possums, weasels (yes they really exist) hawks to name a few. I raised chickens a few times and dealt with all of them. Never had a problem with racoons though.

4 hours ago, freakingeek said:

Possums, weasels (yes they really exist) hawks to name a few.

Weasels are real, no shit? A friend of mine used to know a woman who used to think that bats weren't real. Just something in movies or whatever. :laugh:

On 7/3/2020 at 10:06 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Weasels are real, no shit? A friend of mine used to know a woman who used to think that bats weren't real. Just something in movies or whatever. :laugh:

I had to facepalm for like 12min

Was following this.  Attracted huge IG crowd.  People calling for Jay and his Chickens reality show.

(pretty sure will not be turning in for that but hey what ever gets you out of bed I suppose)

Archived