Anyone know the Titans Report resident Trump supporters - anything happen to them?

9 Nines

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A number of people have been banned for actively racist postings after being warned that bans would happen. That many of them identify with Trump politics probably isn't a coincidence.   If

Banning someone automatically hides all of their posts but moderators can still view them. And I notify in the moderator forum about what and why every time.   Some shit you plebes just don'

You are right. No reason for racist comments to be tolerated. Period.    I have tried on several different occasions to have conversations with Republicans on the site. I found them to be extre

Posted Images

There isn't a major distraction that can't be pinned on the Cons right now.  COVID spiking?  That's on Trump.  Bounties on US Troops?  Trump knew of it and did nothing.  

There is bound to be something that will happen in some state that can be blamed on a Democratic governor, mayor, police chief, protester,  or a regular citizen/person of color in the next few weeks.  

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

A number of people have been banned for actively racist postings after being warned that bans would happen. That many of them identify with Trump politics probably isn't a coincidence.

If I banned everyone I disagreed with, it would just be me here posting awkward jokes to myself.

Who got banned?

46 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

If you need a stand-in for them, I’m pretty sure I could pull off a great RollTide impression for the next few months leading into the election.

image.png.942215747b5c9c171992aa0f1de1be12.png

You've got that "me influenced the race" look in your eye. Oh yeah, there's nobody than can pull off a delusional retard act better than you Touched.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

A number of people have been banned for actively racist postings after being warned that bans would happen. That many of them identify with Trump politics probably isn't a coincidence.

If I banned everyone I disagreed with, it would just be me here posting awkward jokes to (myself).

Don't sell yourself short there man, you left out your Twitter account!  That deserves an honorable mention too.