Russia has been paying bounties to Afghan forces to kill US troops - White House has known since at least March but done nothing

9 Nines

8 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Ok, so what should Trump do about the virus? Please be specific as you only talked in generalities above.

Is it not the states that control their COVID response? Trump can shut down the nation's borders, enact the DPA and set guidelines. It's still up to the governor to follow the guidelines. He made sure everyone had enough ventilators and beds by setting up temp hospitals. That weren't needed.

He deployed the guard to safe guard businesses and buildings from looters, not stop protests. I bet the people that lost their business would have gladly welcomed national guard protection.

4.8 million jobs added back last month. That's good news right?

Simple question. What do YOU think the POTUS should be doing about the virus? Are you okay with him cutting the funding for test sites in hotspots like Texas?

Edited by Btowner

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry...had to share this one

Shouldn't he be firing the people responsible for not notifying him? Oh that's right, they told him and he's a liar 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Simple question. What do YOU think the POTUS should be doing about the virus? Are you okay with him cutting the funding for test sites in hotspots like Texas?

I answered this elsewhere.

14 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

????

It's not hard, and it has recent historical refernce.  How hard did conservatives defend Bush only to abandon him when he was gone?  I don't know if you did or not, I'm just saying great odds you will with Trump.  

Since you aren't aware how you'll roll, I'm just pointing it out. 

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

It's not hard, and it has recent historical refernce.  How hard did conservatives defend Bush only to abandon him when he was gone?  I don't know if you did or not, I'm just saying great odds you will with Trump.  

Since you aren't aware how you'll roll, I'm just pointing it out. 

Not as fast as you guys distanced yourself from Hillary after she lost.

9 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Not as fast as you guys distanced yourself from Hillary after she lost.

The amount of time is probably similar, but fair point, although you can take me out of that list.   Never liked her as a candidate and just about anyone had a better chance.  

Back when it was Hillary vs. Trump, I think the odds were that Hillary was a bit over a 2 to 1 favorite.  Something like you had to bet $220 to win $100.  And she still lost.  Biden is not even that high of a fave yet.  Currently have to bet $165 on him to win $100.  Of course Trump was a bit of a wild card then, Biden, not so much.  He's been around.  Still a long ways to go yet though.

30 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Recent history shows that Democrats have to be in love with their POTUS candidate to win. 

Hillary probably would have won if she picked Bernie as VP. 

When she picked Kaine and he was introduced, one of the first things he did was start speaking Spanish.  I was like oh shit, here we go.  I figured most Hispanics really didn't give a shit if he could speak Spanish or not, but he insisted on doing it anyway.  Then, when Trump started in on Kaine, saying Kaine looked like the Joker, he's straight out of a comic book, etc. lol  I started wondering if she could pull it off.