Confederate flag vs Rainbow flag  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which flag would you rather see

As a black man I've actually kicked it with and had deep conversations with people who wear or fly the Confederate flag. But I can tell you I would never have a conversation and hangout with anybody who wears the Rainbow 1. 

The Confederate flag has been around. But the lifestyle and morality or lack thereof that's comes with the people that wears the Rainbow flag has beought the destruction of nations from within from just about anything else. Ask Soddom and Gomorrah or Ancient Rome.

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Is there anything funnier than the mind of a fucked in the head retard? I'll set em up and I'll knock em down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How are you not persuading anyone with your insightful commentaries?

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Is there anything funnier than the mind of a fucked in the head retard? I'll set em up and I'll knock em down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THE RAINBOW FLAG TOUCHED HAHAHA

You didn't vote though.

Edited by Makaveli

33 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

As a black man I've actually kicked it with and had deep conversations with people who wear or fly the Confederate flag. But I can tell you I would never have a conversation and hangout with anybody who wears the Rainbow 1. 

The Confederate flag has been around. But the lifestyle and morality or lack thereof that's comes with the people that wears the Rainbow flag has beought the destruction of nations from within from just about anything else. Ask Soddom and Gomorrah or Ancient Rome.

We know racists are usually homophobes. This was news to you?

39 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

So basically you are a dumb homophobe who doesn't know shit about history. Got it.

14 minutes ago, WG53 said:

So basically you are a dumb homophobe who doesn't know shit about history. Got it.

Rightwing homosexuals usually don't like anything that may out them to their fellow bigots. This is no surprise.

13 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

So what y all are saying is I don't have the right to disagree with homosexuality??

What I'm saying is your statements regarding people wearing a rainbow flag are worse than people wearing a Confederate flag is absolutely fucking stupid.  And then you double down on it by saying that it's brought down nations when it absolutely has not.

Edited by WG53

There is a difference between disagreeing with a lifestyle and outright saying you’d never converse with someone because of their lifestyle. That’s just straight-up being an intolerant asshole.

I disagree with Republicans. I don’t actively avoid them.

Edited by TitansFan777

1 minute ago, TitansFan777 said:

There is a difference between disagreeing with a lifestyle and outright saying you’d never converse with someone because of their lifestyle.

I disagree with Republicans. I don’t actively avoid them.

I dont condemn them, I just dont agree with their lifestyle so why would I hang around them?? Its no different than me saying I wouldnt hangout with a Neo Nazi. I dont agree with their lifestyles.

21 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

I dont condemn them, I just dont agree with their lifestyle so why would I hang around them?? Its no different than me saying I wouldnt hangout with a Neo Nazi. I dont agree with their lifestyles.

What a sickening post.

So...pro racism and pro homophobia.

Such a christian 🙄

41 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

So what y all are saying is I don't have the right to disagree with homosexuality??

It's the same as disagreeing with heterosexuality. Both are part of nature and nature doesn't care about your fears and feelings.