• Delayed
    • We will be lucky to have an abbreviated year at all

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it’s called wearing a mask and setting a good example instead of making this partisan. It’s called reacting with the full force of the government instead acting like it isn’t real for / months o

This thread is weird. It starts with talking about the NFL season. Then some posters show they don't know how to calculate the death rate of a disease, and even double down on this (sorry, triple...sh

Just another uninformed Trump supporter. Pay no attention.

Posted Images

Hey Touched The Tard, another deal of the century for you. You apparently don’t have any money but you do have a cheap ass dog suit. All you have to do is sign in under your isntlifefunnytard account, suit up (with the nose of course) and post a pic of yourself in your wolf lair holding a sign that says UNCLE. I will not post on this board for one year if you do.

26 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

It's an experiment on dynamics. Joel is such a dweeb name, like Stephan. I enjoy the reaction. Some called me Joe for a while. Internet fun.

Hey Touched The Tard, those internet IP searches aren’t always correct. JoelinKirklandTard would have been spot on. You would have still been a bitch but a correct bitch.

Who really gives a fuck-So much for comin to this place for any sorta type of football related shit..Even though ain’t much goin on but the fukin special ed kids coming out to play it seems...

I have already cancelled my plans. Was going to go to both Jags and Colts games, the opener in Denver, the Bengals, and Browns games. But between the virus and this protesting shit, im done with it. Just going to stick to fishing and camping, and other shit that's away from people in general. 

1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

I have already cancelled my plans. Was going to go to both Jags and Colts games, the opener in Denver, the Bengals, and Browns games. But between the virus and this protesting shit, im done with it. Just going to stick to fishing and camping, and other shit that's away from people in general. 

You get more bang for your 15 cents in LaLa Land huh Touched The Tard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I canceled my DirecTV yesterday.  21 years with them for Sunday Ticket. They offered me $100 off for a year but that incurred another 2 year contract.  Ummm...no!

Waste of money when the season is up in the air anyways and there are so many streams to find.