• Delayed
    • We will be lucky to have an abbreviated year at all

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, it’s called wearing a mask and setting a good example instead of making this partisan. It’s called reacting with the full force of the government instead acting like it isn’t real for / months o

This thread is weird. It starts with talking about the NFL season. Then some posters show they don't know how to calculate the death rate of a disease, and even double down on this (sorry, triple...sh

Just another uninformed Trump supporter. Pay no attention.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I am not on any social media. There goes that theory. 

This is its equivalent, a place for you to discuss topics with others, and that is especially so since you use your name and location right in your username. Whatever though, don’t really care. 

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Sorry, I was busy counting my money. Didn't see the Bat (shit crazy) signal.

Oh yeah, I bet you’re loaded. I wonder just how long it would take you to post a picture of a hundred dollar bill with a FUCK ME sign beside it? I’m betting a long time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:22 PM, JoelinBellevue said:

Inferiority complex? Ha. I'm so cocky I'm obnoxious. You think I drove a truck all my life? You are so asinine  I enjoy driving and hate working in offices with turds like you. The money is great too. Want to talk about Rugby? Played 10 years. Want to talk race cars? I'll eat you alive. I've been riding motorcycles since 14. Snowmobiles, Jet Skis, owned 3 boats. Ran 185 mph in my race car. Yeah, I'm inferior...and a pussy like you. LMAO

You have been riding motorcycles since they were invented in 1885?

On 6/23/2020 at 3:10 PM, SleepingTitan said:

This is probably being held up by lawyers. They're concerned about the liability and if later they could be responsible for deaths, deaths of family members, or even increased deaths or medical problems in the communities in which these players live -- not necessarily the players. I'm sure a ton of new case law will be developed because of this. 

Questions like: did the NFL foster and environment that was conducive to increased Covid-19 infections that then was passed onto the community and healthcare systems. 

Exactly. Only real way an individual waiver would mean anything is if the entire league quarantined NBA style