Khari Blasingame Accused of Rape

Doogie

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why do you assume that she is doing this for money? Is Blasingame rolling in dough?

There are 1737 other players in the NFL due to make more money than him next season. How many of them are being accused of rape right now?

lol

Not once did I say I assumed she was doing it for money.  Internet detectives, however, need to calm down and let the law sort it out instead of assuming he is guilty or she made it up.  I said the only way this comes out as a positive (for her) is if she made it up and successfully damages his career.  Amber Heard should have taught everyone to slow down with their judgements.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not uncommon for it to take a woman a long time to eventually come forward and share her traumatic experience. The timeframe isn't odd in the least.

Don't victim blame.  That's part of what makes it difficult for women to go to the cops in the first place.  

Rape and Vanderbilt Football go together like peas and carrots.      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bink said:

Yes, this thing that has happens all the time in society and has happened to numerous women you know and happens everyday is just another 2020 murder hornet. Hoping this isn't real, but "LOLZ, 2020 am I rite?" is a naive response. 

Just making the point that 2020 has been a dumpster fire so far. This fits right into that. Rape accusation from an apparent consensual relationship years down the road. 

I dont think anyone should assume anything. .. but of course we couldn't get an off season with zero trouble. Hopefully the grl is just crazy because we need him. If the dude did it then send his ass to jail. Will be hard to find the truth.

https://www.si.com/nfl/titans/news/titans-khari-blasingame-rape-accusation#:~:text=Tennessee Titans fullback Khari Blasingame,early on June 20%2C 2020.&text=NASHVILLE – Tennessee Titans fullback Khari,via Twitter early Saturday morning.&text=The allegation of rape now being made four years later is false.

She claims to have hospital records and that she didn't understand, truly, that the abusive relationship she was in amounted to rape.

I don't know if this is an example of our "trigger/me too" society we live in or if this is the case of a brave young woman coming forward.  And honestly, as callous as it sounds, it doesn't matter in the least what I think, feel, or believe.  

The fact that they were in a consensual relationship around that time pretty much exposes this as extortion imo.  Ive always said in these situations that when a woman is exposed for lying about this that they should do as much jail time as the accused if they were convicted.  You can absolutely ruin someone’s life and image forever with accusations like this. And it’s taken too lightly imo.  Flat out falsely accusing someone of rape to gain a profit should be just as serious as a rape charge itself.  Just my two cents.  /rant. 

5 minutes ago, TennTitans23 said:

The fact that they were in a consensual relationship around that time pretty much exposes this as extortion imo.  Ive always said in these situations that when a woman is exposed for lying about this that they should do as much jail time as the accused if they were convicted.  You can absolutely ruin someone’s life and image forever with accusations like this. And it’s taken too lightly imo.  Flat out falsely accusing someone of rape to gain a profit should be just as serious as a rape charge itself.  Just my two cents.  /rant. 

There’s no more evidence that this is extortion than there is that it was rape.

Just now, Starkiller said:

There’s no more evidence that this is extortion than there is that it was rape.

Very true. We should let the all the facts come out before deciding either way.  The only thing that trips me up is the consensual relationship thing.  But you’re exactly right. Gotta let it play out. 

12 minutes ago, TennTitans23 said:

Wtf are you talking about? Do you believe a husband can't rape his wife? Do you believe someone can't rape their girlfriend because they are dating? 

Based on the facts that are public, I don’t think anything will come of this.

The medical record showed she had vaginal bleeding after sex, but that’s hardly proof of rape. And the fact that they apparently continued to have a relationship after the incident isn’t going to help defend her side of the argument.

It's certainly possible she had too much alcohol and she wasn’t competent to consent (which could have been true of him, too, for all we know). And it’s also possible she said no during sex and he didn’t stop. But there isn’t going to be any evidence of this 4 years later.

As I said, it’s a he said, she said.

3 minutes ago, abenjami said:

This is actually the law in some places.

In america still? I know we have an endless list of stupid old laws that they never wrote off the books but just do not enforce but I had not heard that one on the dumb ass law list.

1 hour ago, reb9000tn said:

Are you this thick? He said IF that is the case. I agree 100% with him that if it is found out she is trying to simply gain profit from accusing him of something he did not do she should be charged. Try and keep up. 

learn to read bigot. 

The fact that they were in a consensual relationship around that time pretty much exposes this as extortion imo