Like a little bitch... 😢

“We’re taking it one game at a time, not peeking ahead,” Jackson said. “That’s what happened in the playoffs and we end up losing to the team people had us favored over. It’s any given Sunday. You can’t underestimate no team, no opponent and that’s what we did. So I’m looking forward to this 2020 season playing the Browns first . . . Don’t underestimate your opponents. They caught us by surprise. That’s all it was.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/16/lamar-jackson-we-got-caught-peeking-ahead-in-the-playoffs/

With the Vrabel facing facing Belichick in game one and Pees facing the Ravens/Harbaugh in game two we had the perfect scenario. 

Edited by freakingeek

I just posted something. Didnt see this 1. It's from ESPN though.

I'm really not sure why Lamar is making excuses. & that's what it is. The Titans had a great gameplan vs Lamar. Even after halftime when they were down they should have realized we were foreal

I'm sure they did just that, they simply had no answers. Dude should just be saying the Titan had a great game plan. We exposed his weakness.

17 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

reminds me of Fred Taylor during the 1999 season. Taylor simply could not accept or admit the Titans were for real, and said multiple times the Jags were the better team, even after getting beat three times which were their only losses in that season. I still get a chuckle out of that to this day.

Fred Taylor was the best.  LOL.  He never quit.  The next year, he was saying the same shit and we were still beating their asses.  

2 hours ago, TitansFan23 said:

Lamar’s excuse making and talking about how they beat themselves (which is what he said after the game) reminds me of Fred Taylor during the 1999 season. Taylor simply could not accept or admit the Titans were for real, and said multiple times the Jags were the better team, even after getting beat three times which were their only losses in that season. I still get a chuckle out of that to this day.

99 Jags had a soft schedule. They were a 10-6 team against a real schedule that ended 14-2 in the easiest one.

1 hour ago, kyle021 said:

I enjoyed every moment of us derailing the Ravens super bowl hopes like they have us so many times. 

Back the truck up! Ravens fans are just a Heap of crybabies!

21 minutes ago, Face said:

One thing that has not changed since the 1st day of pro football & will never change is that in order to consistently beat the best teams, the ones with top defenses, is you have to have a QB who can consistently convert 3rd downs. As awesome as Tony Romo is this is his best point that he constantly reiterates. He said a great OC can scheme up some big plays on early downs but at the end of the day it’s all about the QB on 3rd & 5+. He said system differences are on early downs but every team does similar stuff on obvious passing downs, thats when you have to make the tough throws into tight windows, or when a rusher is about to crush you.

Lamar Jackson was amazing last year. But when you have an offense that is predicated on making the game 11-10 because the D has to commit an xtra defender at the LOS, you have to play perfect against the best teams.  As soon as we went up 14-0 it changed everything they were built on.  14-0 is no big deal for a Brady or Manning but it fundamentally changes a team like the Ravens. Now his running & the other things meant to distract a defense dont mean shit. It’s 24-3, you want to run for 7 yards, be my guest. Hell take 20 yards. But are you gonna throw a TD on 3rd & goal at the 8? And do that 2 or 3 more times in addition to converting multiple other 3rd and 10’s or 12’s in btwn the 20’s? That’s why it’s so hard to win a Suoer Bowl with that model.

Yes

The QB has to be able to consistently make accurate passes, if he can't it's not sustainable