Right Wing Vigilantes Open Fire on Crowd

AJClown

It was only a matter of time. Thankfully the National Guard was on the scene.

EamW3-oVAAAhEoC?format=jpg&name=medium

BREAKING: A shooting just occurred in Albuquerque during a protest. According to witnesses, armed insurrectionists faced off with protesters trying to tear down a monument to conquistador Juan de Oñate.

White guy fires into a crowd, lives to tell about it. Black guy falls asleep drunk, doesn't live to tell about it.

Edited by Daqueef

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop responding to Luckycharmsbot.

He was passed out drunk in the drive thru line, when the officer first approached him and woke him, he passed out again. He was allowed to park his car, and then the officer, while being polite and no

The officer should still be investigated. He had backup so the idea the guy running would hit him with a taser and then turn back and grab his gun is out. He should be charged with manslaughter. I agr

Yeah that isn’t what happened. 

Then, a white man in a blue T-shirt appeared to rile the crowd, according to video obtained by KOB4. People erupted in shouts and the man took a few steps back. A masked protester swung a skateboard and struck the him in the shoulder. The man back peddled out of the crowd, but continued to exchange shouts with protesters.

Someone in the video encouraged people to follow the man and get his license plate number. Several people followed him, and one tackled him to the ground. As he tried to stand back up and three people tried to hit him again, the man in blue pulled a gun and fired four shots, striking one man and scattering the crowd.

In a second video that captured the moments following the shooting, the gunman sat in the middle of a road as the New Mexico Civil Guard militia members formed a circle around him. One man carrying a semiautomatic rifle, camouflage fatigues and a military-style helmet kicked the handgun away from the man and stood with his foot on top of the weapon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/16/albuquerque-militia-shooting-protest/%3foutputType=amp

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

@Daqueefshowing again how stupid he is.  

Oh really? Break it down for me then smart one.

Lets see.. a black man who two cops tried to cuff fought them and got away and in their anger at him for doing so shot the man in the BACK twice and now that action has been ruled a homicide. Neither cop nor any other person were in imminent danger so they violated the Georgia law by killing the man. And if the man had been white he would have been given a ticket and allowed to walk to his sisters who lived close to the Wendy's as the man suggested to the cops. But being black they had to arrest and cuff him. I guess they thought things in the country had not changed and they could shoot him with no punishment, but things have changed and now one is fired and will probably be charged and the other is on administrative leave and will probably have some action taken against him. 

Well, dumbass, the man was not shot for falling asleep while being drunk. He was being arrested for being over the legal limit, and that was after sleeping some of it off. Imagine what his level was while driving. I imagine driving drunk is ok in your view.

He was shot because he resisted arrest, stole a taser, ran away and fired it at the pursuing cop. So your anti white, anti cop juvenile developed mentality only allows for you to see what the media tells you.

And can you quote where I stated I believed what that cop did was justified? You cant. But a racist POS like you is too fucking stupid to have your own thoughts besides hate whitey.

Carry on you ignoramus. 

5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

And can you quote where I stated I believed what that cop did was justified? You cant. 

You can quote me.

What that cop did was 100% justified.  I’m glad that asshole died.  He got what he deserved.

5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Well, dumbass, the man was not shot for falling asleep while being drunk. He was being arrested for being over the legal limit, and that was after sleeping some of it off. Imagine what his level was while driving. I imagine driving drunk is ok in your view.

He was shot because he resisted arrest, stole a taser, ran away and fired it at the pursuing cop. So your anti white, anti cop juvenile developed mentality only allows for you to see what the media tells you.

And can you quote where I stated I believed what that cop did was justified? You cant. But a racist POS like you is too fucking stupid to have your own thoughts besides hate whitey.

Carry on you ignoramus. 

FIrst, since the cops never saw him driving, they would have had to prove he was doing so. He was parked when they found him. And they shot him in the back when he was running away with his back to them when shot, which means neither of the cops or the bystanders was in imminent danger so shooting him broke the law. And a taser is not considered a dangerous weapon or the police could not use them as they often do. And if you watch the video the man did not aim the taser, just half turned as he was running away and shot it in the air. None of this makes it okay for a man to be shot in the back twice and killed. Again, that is the reason it was named a homicide. And again if the man would have been white the cops would have given him a ticket and driven him home.

3 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

FIrst, since the cops never saw him driving, they would have had to prove he was doing so. He was parked when they found him. And they shot him in the back when he was running away with his back to them when shot, which means neither of the cops or the bystanders was in imminent danger so shooting him broke the law. And a taser is not considered a dangerous weapon or the police could not use them as they often do. And if you watch the video the man did not aim the taser, just half turned as he was running away and shot it in the air. None of this makes it okay for a man to be shot in the back twice and killed. Again, that is the reason it was named a homicide. And again if the man would have been white the cops would have given him a ticket and driven him home.

Move the goalposts you idiot. You got smacked down now crawl back to your room in mammas house. And clean up your room, it's a fucking pig sty!

10 minutes ago, Denali said:

You can quote me.

What that cop did was 100% justified.  I’m glad that asshole died.  He got what he deserved.

That doesnt surpise me, from what I gathered on this board about you, is that 99% of the shit you post is ignorance. So this post doesnt shock me one bit.

How is it "100% justified"? Have you ever been in the military? He did not turn and aim a lethal weapon at the police. He half turned and shot the taser in the air hitting no one before the cop shot him. Again a taser is not considered a lethal weapon and the killing, which it was, was named a HOMICIDE because the shooting violated Georgia law, which requires the use of such force only if the police or other citizens are in imminent danger. You can say what you want but the facts are what I have said. The cop had been fired and probably will be charged. I doubt he will be found guilty in Georgia as long as he has one white on his jury. I am white and lived down south for over 20 years and I can tell you I know that for a fact.

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Move the goalposts you idiot. You got smacked down now crawl back to your room in mammas house. And clean up your room, it's a fucking pig sty!

Cant debate, eh? Try drinking some beer, smoke a joint, drop acid and get on with the debate. Oh, and put on a pair of Borats.

Just now, Daqueef said:

Cant debate, eh? Try drinking some beer, smoke a joint, drop acid and get on with the debate. Oh, and put on a pair of Borats.

It's not a debate when you have to change the subject because you got smacked down. What are you, 16?

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

It's not a debate when you have to change the subject because you got smacked down. What are you, 16?

Fraud. You said "he aimed the teaser at the cop", not only are you a fraud but a liar that did not pay attention to the video. Or even read the laws in the state of Georgia. 

You lose. 

47 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

Fraud. You said "he aimed the teaser at the cop", not only are you a fraud but a liar that did not pay attention to the video. Or even read the laws in the state of Georgia. 

You lose. 

Can you quote my posts where I say 'he aimed the teaser at the cop"? BTW, its taser, not teaser,  dumbass.

You really like to just make shit up. I would normally just put you on ignore, but you are so fucking stupid, it is glorious!!