Throw your bodies onto the wheel for the glory of your Gawd in Tulsa!

pat

For Trump campaign rallies, attendees must agree not to sue if they get the virus.
As President Trump moves to resume indoor campaign rallies, his campaign has added a twist to his optimistic push to return to life as it was before the pandemic: Attendees cannot sue the campaign or the venue if they contract the virus at the event.

NY Times

Edited by patsplat

46 minutes ago, patsplat said:

For Trump campaign rallies, attendees must agree not to sue if they get the virus.
As President Trump moves to resume indoor campaign rallies, his campaign has added a twist to his optimistic push to return to life as it was before the pandemic: Attendees cannot sue the campaign or the venue if they contract the virus at the event.

NY Times

EVERYPLACE needs to take that approach.  Otherwise, life will never return to normal and we will all be doomed.

11 hours ago, rns90 said:

Most of the idiots attending that thing don't believe in the Coronavirus anyway. On the other hand, if this is spread in those rallies,  they're kind of weeding out the worst that humanity has to offer.

Is this the same view you have for the protesters, rioters and looters?

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The fact that he’s doing this in Tulsa on Juneteenth can’t be a coincidence 

Yeah. Look at Trump bringing to the forefront the social injustice of the Tulsa massacre. Something probably 90% of the US dont know about.

Those fucking white assholes rioting and killing blacks back in 1921. I bet they were all KKK members. You know, the KKK that the Democrats supported.

Edited by LongTimeFan

13 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Yeah. Look at Trump bringing to the forefront the social injustice of the Tulsa massacre. Something probably 90% of the US dont know about.

Those fucking white assholes rioting and killing blacks back in 1921. I bet they were all KKK members. You know, the KKK that the Democrats supported.

BAHHHHH! BUT DEMS! BAHHHHH!

5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Yeah, history is pretty hard to admit to when the perpetrators are from your political side.

the problem with this strategy when you bloviate fallaciously on this topic is that the democrats arent dumb enough to fall for it.

Everyone on this board knows about the flip -flop of the parties and the southern strategy.

Everyone on this board knows that pretty much every republican over 70... them and their parents were once southern democrats.

Everyone knows they all defected to become modern day republicans..

I'm sorry you lost your soul

I'm sorry you hate black people

I'm sorry 3/4 people dont support your party

I'm sorry of the violence that will take place in this country once the repubs try to illegally take the office of president.. again.

Edited by titanruss