Was George Floyd’s death racism?

Number9

Systematic Racism   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Was the death of George Floyd evidence of systematic racism in America?

22 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm all for cleaning up any straight up racist commentary, but given all the shit that's been said in this forum's history it's gotta be hard to delineate. I mean... what's with all the Polynesian jokes in the football forum, eh? How come they get a pass just because a Polynesian forgot how to pass?

He didn't forget, btw... and soon enough, when he supplants Derpek Carr as starter, all will see the Magnifiota rise, like a Phoenix from the ashes.

I know you’re trying to joke, but it isn’t a good one and the situations aren’t similar. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total waste of time, they aren't worthy of response

A better question is why wasn't Rolltide banned sooner   He was a bug that needed to be stepped on 

Racism I can't say.  An out of control power tripping cop....pretty confident.  

41 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

...stop your white-grievance whining. It's pathetic and it makes you seem weak.

I've "slandered" neither this country, nor "65%" of it's people. I'm not even sure who you THINK comprises 65% of the American public...but I can tell you that whites are only about 60-62% of the total population. And....GOOD NEWS.....in only 25 years, the U.S. will be a Majority Minority country....whether you white nationalist like it, or not

Like most rightwingers, you need to READ more. I said "this country's original sin". The fact that slavery existed in what would become the U.S.A. since 1619 (i.e. 400 years ago in Jamestown, Va.) is well known...and TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. It's called the "Original sin" of the U.S. because the evil of slavery was written into the founding documents of what was purported to be the world's first true Democratic Republic. 

Stupid comment. 

Liars like you tend to believe they can speak for others. It's what liars do. 

But, of course, I've never stated...nor even "pretended" that slavery is "uniquely a white American thing", my ignorant friend.

That was just a really, really stupid thing to say.

You are welcome to leave my country. My people were here, building this country long before yours. Trust me on that. 

What you will do, whether you like it or not, is learn respect while you prepare for permanent minority status...if you're still around in about 2045.

Quite a telling opinion. It's not surprising to see people like you condoning police racism and vigilante violence toward African-Americans. But, of course, your "analysis", above is just more of the uneducated nonsense that we always get from rightwing apologists for racism in America. The FACTS, however, show that EVERY situational encounter with the Police by African-Americans results in a statistically significant increase in police violence. It doesn't matter if an African-American is unarmed or armed....being stopped for a civil violation or being stopped for a felony....the FACTS show that African-Americans are 2.5X more likely to be KILLED by the police than whites who interact with the police for similar situations.

Those FACTS are not arguable. You don't have to like them. I, frankly, don't give a moment's thought to your feelings, at all. They are the FACTS, and you cannot rebut them with your emotional drivel. 

Sorry.

No idea what you're trying to say here.

Take it from someone who has tried...

Roll, and people like him, will twist what you say so they can put you in a box.  You will say one thing but all he will hear is the stereotype that he can label you as.  Once he's labeled you, he will automatically assume that everything you say or do falls in line with that stereotype.  You are not, and never will be, an individual with thoughts, rational arguments, or experience in the world.  You're just another (insert label here).

I won't tell you not to quote him or whatever like others do here, but I would suggest focusing your time on people worthy of the discussion.  Roll is here to spew poison, not have an honest discussion.  

11 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Tucker Carlson made a good point tonight on his show. He said the lefts willingness to destroy speech on this issue is because the left have so completely failed blacks. If those policies were successful they would be willing to brag about them and defend them but when somebody like me comes along and speaks the truth they want destroy that speech. 

In New York city more black babies are aborted, killed than born. You think Number9 or any of these self righteous asshole libtards care? No they want more abortions. More clinics and tax dollars to pay for them and more babies in the garbage. That is what passes for libtard compassion.

So please lecture us about your love for black lives.  

Tucker Carlson? ?

Well, if Tucker said it...it must be true, huh?

Sorry, but Tucker, and anyone who relies upon Tucker for "facts" is a fool who is knows about as much about the African-American community as the Man on the Moon. 

What a moronic argument.

In New York city more black babies are aborted, killed than born.

Link?
Relevance?

Given your reliance on Tucker for your "facts", I'm guessing there is about a 95% likelihood that this is another fakenews lie.

And, a completely irrelevant one, at that.

How many "white babies" are aborted in NYC, btw? Since you probably got your "black babies" faux-fact from Tucker (or social media), I'm guessing you have no idea. ?

You think this liberals or any of these self righteous asshole libtards care?

LOL, I "think" that the non-retarded majority of NYC believes that abortion is a personal, private decision for every adult woman, and that it's no one else's business. And what I know is that self-righteous, Pseudo-Christian 'pubes DEFINITELY don't care. These fake Christians are the least Christian people in our society.

No they want more abortions.

Typical ignorant, wingnut lie. Of course, you and I both know you can't find ANY "liberals" who "want more abortions". No one WANTS to see abortions. NO ONE. The only people who think otherwise are ignorant right wingers.

More clinics and tax dollars to pay for them and more babies in the garbage. That is what passes for libtard compassion.

Nope. On the other hand, comments like the above, certainly reflect what passes for 'pube intelligence

So please lecture us about your love for black lives.

LOL, again.....that's right, I will do just that. 

What I will NOT do is give credence to ANYTHING about "black lives" that comes from the "conservative white guy" faction of our society.

You people, with your completely, proudly ignorant, toxic white-entitlement issues...are just too much! 

Edited by Daqueef

9 hours ago, T-RAC said:

Weird how @Jamalismsdoesn't tolerate racism on the board but also tolerates all the racism on the board.

I don't read every post in the forum, and certainly not in this thread, but I do read every report unless someone else deals with it first... which I why I came into the thread and commented previously.

If you care to do anything beyond complain, you could start with reporting objectionable content. Or just complain and it'll remain.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I don't read every post in the forum, and certainly not in this thread, but I do read every report unless someone else deals with it first... which I why I came into the thread and commented previously.

If you care to do anything beyond complain, you could start with reporting objectionable content. Or just complain and it'll remain.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the clarification. I hate racism and want to purge this place of the racist fucks. 

37 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Better not slip up, fucker. Otherwise, you’re going to have To get real acquainted to yelling “libtard!” At a wall. 

I like how I called him out for being a short bastard so he adds me to the list he accuses of being a racist.  LOL!