Could the Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens make a deal?

Navi

Interesting article on trading for Mark Ingram for a potential 2021 4th Rd pick by Will Lomas

https://titansized.com/2020/06/02/titans-trade-baltimore-ravens/

Jason_OTC✔@Jason_OTC

Just processed the June 1 cuts. Teams with more dead money than cap space are

Panthers-$3.3M cap/$36.4M dead
Rams- $5.4M/$30.6M
Patriots- $1.3M/$26.1M
Jaguars- $20.4M/$37.1M
Vikings- $12.3M/$20.4M
Ravens- $9M/$16.7M

That is a lot of dead money and not a lot of cap that will be rolling over into 2021 for a team that needs to pay an EDGE they franchise tagged and a franchise QB.

Lomas is one of the worst "writers" about the Titans out there.   Not going to bother reading that garbage.  And we don't need an expensive RB anyway.  We aren't parting with a 4th rounder either.  

13 hours ago, rns90 said:

Lomas is one of the worst "writers" about the Titans out there.   Not going to bother reading that garbage.  And we don't need an expensive RB anyway.  We aren't parting with a 4th rounder either.  

He’s the worst. He’s like a 12 year old, all he writes about are fanciful scenarios of us obtaining various players. The guy has an article everytime a name guy is rumored to be on the move about us getting them. 

He wrote about picking up Larry Warford, a pure man blocking guard, after drafting Isaiah Wilson. Like, just no sense at all. How can you write about this team & be so ignorant of schematic fit? I mean, a huge, slow guard is literally the last thing we’re looking for. I would’ve fired him for that.

No. We should have signed Ingram when he was a FA but I would not trade a 4th for him now. We are set at RB and honestly I think we have the best backfield since C.J. and Lendale in 08

If we are going to trade a fourth it should be for a WR, DT or CB

I really hope there are some big names entering the supplemental draft. Idk when the deadline is but I hope some dudes who were thought to come out for the draft but went back for another year are now coming out in the supplemental draft since it is unknown if college football will happen 

On 6/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, Navi said:

Interesting article on trading for Mark Ingram for a potential 2021 4th Rd pick by Will Lomas

They would be better off signing Kaepernick on a cheap deal to battle for the #2 QB spot than to make an idiotic trade like this one.

14 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

They would be better off signing Kaepernick on a cheap deal to battle for the #2 QB spot than to make an idiotic trade like this one.

I just saw another one where we give a 4th to tb for a te not named gronk or howard. 

12 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I just saw another one where we give a 4th to tb for a te not named gronk or howard. 

Given the choice the Titans would be better off trading for Cameron Brate (a good blocker and red zone target) instead of Mark Ingram.

5 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Given the choice the Titans would be better off trading for Cameron Brate (a good blocker and red zone target) instead of Mark Ingram.

Both would be dumb trades. Our te room is solid. Rb looks fine and if henry goes down we are in trouble anyway.

Archived