AJ Brown vs Brees

29 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

You're just like the masses that turn something said, and take it out of context and go with that.  You're more of a fool than you think you're not.

Talking about Bruce Lee was brought up b/c of what you said about the Chinese and I knew how you feel about BL.  Which is your opinion but a extremely misguided one.  Then you go on like a girl who carries that to another topic.  Typical Pussy.

Dude, at this point he could be talking about how good pudding tastes on ex and he would make more sense than anything you said in thia thread.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listening to what?  If people have something to say, say it.  But all you have really seen is people behave like unruly assholes and personal And career harm wished to anyone with a different opinion.

worst offseason evar

It’s funny that the same group who call people snowflakes all the time get so offended by someone kneeling during a song

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

You're just like the masses that turn something said, and take it out of context and go with that.  You're more of a fool than you think you're not.

Talking about Bruce Lee was brought up b/c of what you said about the Chinese and I knew how you feel about BL.  Which is your opinion but a extremely misguided one.  Then you go on like a girl who carries that to another topic.  Typical Pussy.

You're wrong on literally all counts. You completely failed at American history and laughably believe the fairy tales that a 130lb midget could just beat the whole world up. Go sit in a corner before your heart craps out on you. Pussy. 

Drew's 'apology' should have been something to the effect of

'I will kneel with you before the anthem, I will kneel with you after the anthem, I will help and stand by you in the community to bring more awareness to this problem, but I stand for the national anthem.'

58 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

You're wrong on literally all counts. You completely failed at American history and laughably believe the fairy tales that a 130lb midget could just beat the whole world up. Go sit in a corner before your heart craps out on you. Pussy. 

You're showing your ignorance again.

5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Drew's 'apology' should have been something to the effect of

'I will kneel with you before the anthem, I will kneel with you after the anthem, I will help and stand by you in the community to bring more awareness to this problem, but I stand for the national anthem.'

LOL. That's such a weak response. It might as well read, "I will avoid the conversation to appease African American people. I will avoid the conversation to appease Asian American people, but when it counts the most, I will most certainly avoid the conversation to appease Caucasian people."

6 minutes ago, Downtown said:

LOL. That's such a weak response. It might as well read, "I will avoid the conversation to appease African American people. I will avoid the conversation to appease Asian American people, but when it counts the most, I will most certainly avoid the conversation to appease Caucasian people."

If you dont have the exact response that we want/demand, it is shit.

- Downtown

10 hours ago, abc2330 said:

But if we take a step back, remove our emotions, and look at things objectively, it's all a chicken or the egg argument. 

This is probably the worst analogy I’ve ever heard.

10 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Disagree.  By the letter of the law (306, section 9) and with standard social ettiquette,

What law are you defining here? The Supreme Court ruled a long time ago that people can burn a flag, yet I see you citing some random law without any link. 

13 hours ago, Righteous said:

Give me three examples of Black people seeking revenge?  Do you think a White man would have been murdered on camera for a potential misdemeanor?  Give me examples of unarmed White men being murdered at all.  Why do you think there is a disparity  if the law is applied equally? Once again, if White humans aren’t going to listen because someone comes to them in a shitty manner, how should Blacks humans respond to decades of being TREATED in a shitty manner???  Of course in your eyes, Blacks are supposed to respond to mistreatment much differently than Whites are expected, right?  The fact is though, and I hope you understand, Black people could give a fuck about how you feel.  Our role is not to make you comfortable.  Equal treatment is all that’s required and your involvement is not needed.  

And for the record, and I know this hard for you to believe, but there are 20 10 different types of Black people.  There are some who will protest peacefully, some who protest violent and some who don’t give a shit.  White collared workers, blue collared, Dems, Republicans, all of that.  The fact that you see Black people as a monolith is the problem.  You only see a color when you should see a human.

An example of blacks seeking revenge? Pretty much everything Louis Farrakhan and his branch of Nation of Islam has ever said. 

Yes actually more white people get killed than black people by police. In 2019 370 white people were shot and killed vs 235 black people. White people dont complain when a white person gets killed by the police though. That's the difference.

The only disparity, you dumbass, is that black people only make 13% of the population but make up more than 30% of deaths (and violent crime and poverty). Hence, the real issue which is poverty. Less poverty=less crime=less police brutality.  

Im sure black people probably don't care about my feelings. So why should white people give 2 fucks about them either? The only thing you are doing is justifying why white people shouldn't listen. Youre stupid as fuck.

13 hours ago, oldschool said:

@abc2330 @GOAT9 you guys need to gain some perspective and do so by listening. I'd like to think neither of you actually realize how off the mark your comments are. Take a cue from Holtby of the Caps.

https://www.nhl.com/news/capitals-holtby-speaking-out-on-racial-inequality/c-317108930

Or better yet watch this:

I just watched this video and he said exactly what I just said. His entire held back by 200 meters in a race comparison is the exact same thing I said about 200 years behind. And I didnt even mention anything about rioting. Like wtf is wrong with you? You are so dense that even when I say the exact same thing you give me "Nuh uh youre racist." One thing I do notice though. He is answering questions from a white person. So this is still only a 1 way conversation. He isn't actually talking to a white person and having a legit conversation. 

13 hours ago, Callidus said:

Are you out of your fucking mind? I can't tell you how often I will see cops stop black or hispanic people and talk to them for minutes then walk past me and my friends and just say how are you doing have a good day.

Unless I am with a mixed group of people then we get stoped even more than if it was all black, hispanic or white people. The cops profile like a mother fucker. 

Another good story is when I was looking for my friends parents house and he came out to the corner to flag us down and he hoped on my hood and I went 5mph down the street to his house and the cops pulled me over. I am white and they let me off. But they grilled him ( he is hispanic) and his parents for an hour. 

This shit is trivial compared to what goes on in many of these peoples lives. And what this conversation is about but if even with just passing by shit is like this when I was a kid was so obvious you can not in any way call things equal.

Yeah okay dude. Since personal stories mean everything. I remember when I was in high school. We had just beat our rivals so we had a huge football party afterwards. The cops busted us, lined us all up. Were all underage, weed and alcohol everywhere. The cops tell us to be quite while were standing there. Our black friend decides to start rapping fuck the police out of nowhere, just being a complete ignorant fuck. Oh and by golly the cops didn't do shit, they just told us all to call someone to pick us up (true story). Ironically that same guy is on social media now telling people he was so abused by police. 

9 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

You're not open to conversation. You see black people as annoying, entitled, inconvenient folk that blame you for all of their problems. You can't have a procedure conversation if that's all you see. Find a way to change your mind set and maybe then we can a productive conversation as of now, I'm not wasting any more time with someone that carries such a clearly adversarial outlook. Someone else can try to help you see reason.

Im perfectly open to conversation as long as it doesn't involve someone calling me racist, privileged, bigot, etc. just because I don't have the same view or because I question their ideas. When you are able to change your mindset and have a real conversation, let me know. 

10 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

This is so fucking ignorant. You reek of privilege. There is nothing worse than someone who thinks they know it all while displaying clearly that they know nothing. Unreal.  George Floyd potentially used a fake $20 so I guess he brought it all on himself. Tamir Rice should've known better too I guess, what kind of 12 year old idiot doesn't get that if he plays with a fake gun, police are entitled to shoot him dead within seconds of arriving at the scene. What is wrong with you? 

Well Floyd did resist arrest and refuse to get into the car. Still doesn't deserve to get killed for that but youre acting like Floyd is innocent or something. 

As far as Rice goes, that one is the worst IMO. That didn't get enough attention and any person should be furious over that one.