AJ Brown vs Brees

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Cops are held to higher standard. One has the power in these situations one does not.

The job of being a cop is difficult. But it's the job they chose. And I'll be dammed if I'm going to allow them to act just like untrained civilians.

They're supposed to protect and serve. Not fear and react.

You don't understand ... crimes are everywhere ... it's the result of those crimes that are different. The crimes being found are different. Right now one of the biggest epidemics in America is opioids and it's not in "black" ghettos. But I guarantee it's being handled differently.

The ignorance of living in a country that didn't allow some states to vote until the 1960s then telling a race of people they're not seeing things straight.

You don't realize you keep repeating history. How many protests and riots is it going to take? From the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 2010s and now 2020s. 

How many? You're throwing out the same BS as the people left behind in history. 

Well the cops aren't picking on those neighborhoods in Baltimore anymore.  And their murder rate has risen from 33.8% to the 50% per 100k and stayed there since 2015.  That extra 100 murders per year is a big help to black people, right?  That's going to look great on a national level with this defund the police movement.  

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listening to what?  If people have something to say, say it.  But all you have really seen is people behave like unruly assholes and personal And career harm wished to anyone with a different opinion.

worst offseason evar

It’s funny that the same group who call people snowflakes all the time get so offended by someone kneeling during a song

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Well the cops aren't picking on those neighborhoods in Baltimore anymore.  And their murder rate has risen from 33.8% to the 50% per 100k and stayed there since 2015.  That extra 100 murders per year is a big help to black people, right?  That's going to look great on a national level with this defund the police movement.  

Cops won't solve the problem either way. The system that KEEPS them there is the issue.

Ask yourself why black-only "ghettos" exist in the first place. You think they chose this life? These areas? 

Edited by big2033

13 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Cops won't solve the problem either way. The system that KEEPS them there is the issue.

Ask yourself why black-only "ghettos" exist in the first place. You think they chose this life? These areas? 

If you are talking about the democratic system which keeps them tied down via government assisted living, welfare, etc., And tells them that everyone else is holding them back, then I agree.  So why go full liberal and make it worse?  Malcom X warned people against that.

Edited by abc2330

7 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

If you are talking about the democratic system which keeps them tied down via government assisted living, welfare, etc., And tells them that everyone else is holding them back, then I agree.  So why go full liberal and make it worse?

Oh bullshit. The fact you think black people are just manipulated whiners tells me how delusional you are. 

We're not as dumb as you think we are. We're saying there's a problem because there is one. Nobody told us, we live it. And we seek help along with working on ourselves. We work with who works with us. 

Waiting on cons would keep us on segregated schools at this point.

You can't even acknowledge it's a problem and you want us to work with you?

Edited by big2033

17 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Oh bullshit. The fact you think black people are just manipulated whiners tells me how delusional you are. 

We're not as dumb as you think we are. We're saying there's a problem because there is one. Nobody told us, we live it. And we seek help along with working on ourselves. We work with who works with us. 

I'm repeating things I hear from other black people. And the ones who have this perspective and want to help, they are called "Uncle Tom's", sellouts, and other nasty things by the people who they are trying to help.  That's a great attitude for people who actually want to improve their lives.  If you have solutions, trust me, I'm all ears.  I mean that, really.  I'm around so many successful black people who are just dismissing this whole ordeal and disgusted with the way that people are acting that I can't help but doubt that describes the viewpoint of every black person.

29 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm repeating things I hear from other black people. And the ones who have this perspective and want to help, they are called "Uncle Tom's", sellouts, and other nasty things by the people who they are trying to help.  That's a great attitude for people who actually want to improve their lives.  If you have solutions, trust me, I'm all ears.  I mean that, really.  I'm around so many successful black people who are just dismissing this whole ordeal and disgusted with the way that people are acting that I can't help but doubt that describes the viewpoint of every black person.

Admit it exists. Admit it's a problem. That's the first thing.

Admit that the fact people look proudly upon confederate imagery is a deep rooted issue to other things.

Admit that some of the richest black people in America are rappers and athletes that had to survive ghettos and death while the president got a grant from daddy.

Rebuild your system and your thinking from the ground up. Or it'll be burned to the ground, which is happening.

Also understand the shit you're saying is history repeating itself. Over and over and over again. Black leaders; black protests: people not listening, people saying "I have black friends who think otherwise ...", people saying "why violence?" people saying "well statistically." People saying, "it's in your head." People saying, "just work hard ..."

And all those "people" are left in the dust of history as the people YOU are complaining about actually forced change that at the time many said didn't need to happen.

Educate yourself. And understand it starts from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s and the people who helped cause this are still alive RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

Same. Shit.

Edited by big2033

For god sakes, there is a post from VMAN a few pages back that says this stuff exists and more or less mirrors the story of Big's Guatemalan friend.  Not sure what you guys are arguing at this point.

56 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Admit it exists. Admit it's a problem. That's the first thing.

Admit that the fact people look proudly upon confederate imagery is a deep rooted issue to other things.

Admit that some of the richest black people in America are rappers and athletes that had to survive ghettos and death while the president got a grant from daddy.

Rebuild your system and your thinking from the ground up. Or it'll be burned to the ground, which is happening.

Also understand the shit you're saying is history repeating itself. Over and over and over again. Black leaders; black protests: people not listening, people saying "I have black friends who think otherwise ...", people saying "why violence?" people saying "well statistically." People saying, "it's in your head." People saying, "just work hard ..."

And all those "people" are left in the dust of history as the people YOU are complaining about forced change. 

Educate yourself. And understand it starts from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s and the people who helped cause  this are still alive RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

Same. Shit.

That was enlightening.  I appreciate it.  I was not alive at this time.  I was not alive when perspectives such as these were given, at least not so eloquently.  I can only draw from my own observations and experiences.  So I really do apologize if I said anything offensive, which I surely have. 

Many white people have a "no excuses " upbringing with strict discipline.  I think that's why they appear cold and you've heard some of the things you have here.  People feel like they are taking personal attacks because of things that weren't their fault.  But yours neither.   I won't speak for you anymore. I was out of line.  I'm all for throwing these assholes out of office.

Edited by abc2330

15 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

That was enlightening.  I appreciate it.  I was not alive at this time.  I was not alive when perspectives such as these were given, at least not so eloquently.  I can only draw from my own observations and experiences.  So I really do apologize if I said anything offensive, which I surely have. 

Many white people have a "no excuses " upbringing with strict discipline.  I think that's why they appear cold and you've heard some of the things you have here.  People feel like they are taking personal attacks because of things that weren't their fault.  But yours neither.   I won't speak for you anymore. I was out of line.  I'm all for throwing these assholes out of office.

I saw a poster on Reddit say...”I didn’t think I was a racist but I was totally unsympathetic to the black man’s plight.” 

That in a nutshell is what a lot of whites feel and thus the term, Black Lives Matter. 

19 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Oh you mean like people claiming that white people are white supremacists, enjoying their white privilege and a country with systemic racism which only benefits white people.  Even though white people don't even have the highest median income of all races, nor face the fewest numbers of arrests from the police.  #White strike, for a police force which is majority black.  It sounds like there are people out there with an ax to grind and racist agenda to push, and it isn't me.  Good talk.

I really hope this is another one of those posts you later pretend was a joke. You got caught up in your own web of hypocrisy; just own it and move on instead of finding yet another way to play the victim. 

1 hour ago, reb9000tn said:

They choose this life because they work the system. Don't want to get a real job? Have a baby. Get a credit Get a SNAP card. Get a tax deduction.  Sadly, I know a young black guy, 19, that is living with a 23 year old girl. He can't marry her or they would lose benefits. They already have 3 kids. So their mother who is living with them somehow lost her food stamp card and the income from being jobless. Their solution was to have another baby to make up for that loss. I kid you not. If you think this is an isolated case think again. 

Sigh...there are significantly more white people on government assistance who work the system. 

7 hours ago, big2033 said:

The stereotype that he chucks pineapples? Hawaiians don't chuck pineapples lol.

Pineapples exist in large numbers in Hawaii ... that's it. 

Are you saying it's a stereotype that he was around pineapples? 

Racism ... is "race." 

His race is not Hawaiin. Its Samoan. Do you have any Samoan examples?

Ignoramus they're both Polynesians,

4 hours ago, big2033 said:

We're not as dumb as you think we are.

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

Drop this. The dude is a fucking moron and you cant win because it is a fight you will need to kill the dumbasd to win.

2 hours ago, reb9000tn said:

You would think that SOME people would learn protests don't work. You cannot bully people into liking you. Sadly, you gain an inch of ground and think this is the proper way. It's not.  You have two choices (and I realize the original choice was not yours). You can either learn how 77% of the population goes about their business and gets along or you can find a different country where you would be happier.  You can keep having protests, but it's only superficial. How would you like it for instance if someone told you who to date?  Wouldn't you prefer to have the choice of liking someone instead being made to like them? Think it over. 

NY 50a got repealed.  Cop discipline records now are subject to FOIA.  Protests work.

Superficial is claiming that all people have to do for a cop's respect is have a solid credit report.