Jake Frohmm Might Get Cut Over These Texts

TitansGuru

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is already turning into some witch hunt.  My social media feed is full of screenshots of past posts that, AT BEST, are insensitive...but they have people posting their address and phone numbers f

This is the least of his problems.  The bigger issue is that he sucks. 

It really is the shift of humor from an exaggerated, intentionally sarcastic style that Gen X grew up with to the earnest inherent in so many Millennial.  Why so many (older/established) comedians ref

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

For what it’s worth...

I didn't know saying im not racist (elitist as well) I am not in the group that should get special rights counted as an apology. 

I don't think Fromm is a malicious racist and I hope he doesn't get cut but his "joke" is just more evidence of how the influence of white supremacy makes people think. Many will roll their eyes but can you picture a member of any other race saying something even similar to this regarding guns or really anything else? Yes white people do benefit from white supremacy but in a multicultural society like ours it can hurt them too. 

28 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't think Fromm is a malicious racist and I hope he doesn't get cut but his "joke" is just more evidence of how the influence of white supremacy makes people think. Many will roll their eyes but can you picture a member of any other race saying something even similar to this regarding guns or really anything else? Yes white people do benefit from white supremacy but in a multicultural society like ours it can hurt them too. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/06/antonio-brown-called-mike-mayock-a-cracker-on-wednesday/

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Antonio Brown suffers from a combination of mental illness and being a narcissistic asshole. That said yeah, calling Mayock a cracker was racist and uncalled for. The difference between Brown and a lot of white,racist assholes is that Brown paid a price for what he did. If racists had to pay a similar price for their racism maybe we'd be further along as a country.

It was supposedly taken out of context, with him talking about crazy white people shooting schools and meaning that suppressors should be put out of their price range so they can't do it more efficiently.  But as is, it looks pretty bad.  Made he trusted her to know what he meant instead of trying to destroy his career.

I'm from the South and have had the N word more than my fair share of times, though not really now.  But it's behavior you try to correct at the time, or scold then for.  It takes a real narcissist to not only fail to do that, but put it on public display at such a time without any regard as to what could happen to him.

Edited by abc2330

Jake Frohmm isn't getting cut over these texts.  He'll have to get signed first!

What I wanna know is what else he said or did with this girl to get flamed.  :popcorn:

39 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

calling Mayock a cracker was racist and uncalled for.

Problem is most people don’t consider cracker or any white slur racist. They say racism has to have oppression and white people aren’t oppressed so its not racism. The way i see it if any slur is used to try to hurt someone else it should be considered racist. 

2 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Problem is most people don’t consider cracker or any white slur racist. They say racism has to have oppression and white people aren’t oppressed so its not racism. The way i see it if any slur is used to try to hurt someone else it should be considered racist. 

I understand where people who use racism that way are coming from but IMO they should come up with a new word for that particular kind of racism. It's just too confusing to change the meaning and context of a word that has been used a certain way for so long. They do have a point that discrimination without the backing of systemic power doesn't have the same effect but race based hatred is race based hatred as far as I'm concerned and I think the word racism fits fine.