Steve King, House Republican With a History of Racist Remarks, Loses Primary

Justafan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Justafan is being way too generous about King.    Steve King is a blatant white supremacist racist and there's really no sugar coating it. 

King was a disgusting person.  Glad to see Republicans clean up some of their own.  He had largely been rendered obsolete as it was but a strong message in my opinion and a good one from Republican vo

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

How long before the libtards start calling Feenstra a conservative christian a RACIST!!!!! Is Feenstra a Joe Biden republican?

He was heavily endorsed by Ben Shapiro who urged his supporters to raise money on Feenstra's behalf.  King had a long history of crude remarks and questionable actions on controversial issues.  You can believe that he was a racist or not, he was definitely an asshole and I'm always happy when conservatives act on their values.  Too often politicians, on both sides of the aisle, put political expediency before those values.  I think they got it right this time, though admittedly I know almost nothing about Feenstra that I didn't learn either through podcasts or reading about him on the internet.  

A mystery wrapped in an enigma is our El Guapo.  One day, he's sane and willing to have sensible discussion, merely a cool guy on the other side with differing political opinions.  Then the next day we get the bitter, acidic, jr. cult member.  Alcoholic, maybe?