2 minutes ago, kyle021 said:

7 on defense you have listed and if doesn’t include Hooker

Only listed starters. I assume fulton gets the nb spot.

7 minutes ago, FRT said:

You are begging for the pants passers and Tolars to come out on this one.

Let um, I don't give a fuck. I have been all in since I stoped just reading and made an account. 

5 hours ago, FRT said:

You are begging for the pants passers and Tolars to come out on this one.

I could say it because we know it's true. He's a very effective drafter... which is why I like it when we hold onto picks. This list could have been longer! :)

10 hours ago, Callidus said:

All of them 26 or younger and half our starters. I am loving this. This doesn't even account for the long list of solid depth guys or the trades he has made. 

This is how Seattle started contending for SB.  You looked at their roster and wondered where did they get all that young talent?  You have to draft well to build a perennial contender.  The next problem will be keeping players because other teams will start overpaying for Titans.

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

This is how Seattle started contending for SB.  You looked at their roster and wondered where did they get all that young talent?  You have to draft well to build a perennial contender.  The next problem will be keeping players because other teams will start overpaying for Titans.

That's how EVERY team that is successful long term (NFL wise) does it.  You build through the draft.  The challenge is always keeping everyone because you can't without it becoming an imbalanced roster money wise not to mention it changes the ROI.....

2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

That's how EVERY team that is successful long term (NFL wise) does it.  You build through the draft.  The challenge is always keeping everyone because you can't without it becoming an imbalanced roster money wise not to mention it changes the ROI.....

You're right.  Seattle just came to my mind because it seems to happen quickly when Wilson started.  

He has added quality players at basically every position group through the draft.  He also seems to find a good balance between need and value, as well as having a hit rate which has been quite good.

Edited by abc2330

On 6/3/2020 at 6:49 AM, Soxcat said:

Selecting guys like Hooker, Long and Walker/Murchinson (hopefully) along with a promising depth DL guy in Mack as an UDFA  Jrob has also done a decent job of building depth and those guys can end up being critical in a long season with guys getting injured.  

Of course depth is always a vital part to building a successful team. Those guys plus other backups like Cruikshank and D. Evans are very important.

2 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Of course depth is always a vital part to building a successful team. Those guys plus other backups like Cruikshank and D. Evans are very important.

we should have 9 TE's on the roster like the bears. Now that is depth.

Edited by Callidus

12 hours ago, Soxcat said:

About the only thing I wish he did differently is maybe draft Leonard if Evans isn't there in the 1st and save the trading of draft picks.  Yes, Leonard is a little undersized but he has been ridiculously good.  

"Come into the Light..."