Antifa's white privilege

NashvilleNinja

16 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

There isn't a any real ANTIFA organizational structure. 

It's just a naked pretext for cracking down all over the country on whoever they want to. 

The dumb-as-shit pro wrestling administration always needs a heel. 

Serious question , do they even have any established leaders who regularly speak -- like a Richard Spencer for the Alt Right

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck this guy in particular.    

Really?    On February 7th, 2016 the poster @TennesseeTuxedo attempted to recruit me to join him in ANTIFA   On May 18, 2017 the poster @TennesseeTuxedo orchestrated an ANTIFA event t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 'Nator said:

No. 

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

antifa is like the boogeyman for the right wingers. It would be funny if it wasn't sad....

I guess Anonymous is like the boogeyman for the intelligence community. Also, it wasn't autonomous terrorist cells who flew planes into buildings on 9/11. Just a few misguided and disgruntled airline pilots unified and pissed off about their Christmas bonus.

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I guess Anonymous is like the boogeyman for the intelligence community. Also, it wasn't autonomous terrorist cells who flew planes into buildings on 9/11. Just a few misguided and disgruntled airline pilots unified and pissed off about their Christmas bonus.

Al Qaeda actually had a leadership structure. 

ANTIFA is anyone anywhere that breaks something. 

20 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

your attempts to compare known terrorists organizations with clear leadership and antifa is beyond stupid and shows you aren't adult enough for this thread. Move on.

1 minute ago, Omar said:

I never really paid much attention to Antifa, always seemed like a made up right wing political theory. So basically is it anyone who dislikes Trump, protests, and has beliefs different from the current administration?

I hear if you say the word antifa 3 times while looking into a mirror bad things happen....

14 minutes ago, Omar said:

I never really paid much attention to Antifa, always seemed like a made up right wing political theory. So basically is it anyone who dislikes Trump, protests, and has beliefs different from the current administration?

Pretty much.

Sometimes they curiously shut the fuck up about "thuh ANTIFAS" for months, but something always happens to put this ever present violent threat to the forefront again. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What are you talking about? The situations are nothing similar. 

44 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Al Qaeda actually had a leadership structure. 

ANTIFA is anyone anywhere that breaks something. 

Al Qaeda also came from a time before real technological portability.

Just because ANTIFA looks like it's random sk8ter bois hopped up on angry drugs doesn't mean there isn't a rhyme or reason behind their actions. And it doesn't mean that marching orders aren't coming from somewhere.

43 minutes ago, oldschool said:

your attempts to compare known terrorists organizations with clear leadership and antifa is beyond stupid and shows you aren't adult enough for this thread. Move on.

Not nearly as stupid as your attempt to mischaracterize someone's point with condescension. But that's just you doin you. Carry on.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Just because ANTIFA looks like it's random sk8ter bois hopped up on angry drugs doesn't mean there isn't a rhyme or reason behind their actions. And it doesn't mean that marching orders aren't coming from somewhere.

Not nearly as stupid as your attempt to mischaracterize someone's point with condescension. But that's just you doin you. Carry on.

Your point deserves way more than what I responded with, trust me. Join the conversation for real and leave the scary campfire stories where they belong.

55 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Even members of antifa would say you are stupid. They are not a secret organization you knucklehead. 

Well..just because I don’t pay much attention to some supposed radical liberal group hardly makes someone a knucklehead. 
I don’t pay much attention to the multiple right wing hate groups either. Just don’t have time for that kind of BS from either side.

Or maybe they are just random Proud Boys hopped on on angry drugs

This is conspiratorial horseshit. 

You've just decided that this is some impressive, structured group and that’s that.