scine09

An example of how the media has no clue about the Titans

9 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Did Jackson EVER actually have a good punt return? I certainly don't remember it  if he did.  Good lord that is just dumb. The funny thing is Poutasi would have been a better choice!

He had 1 return for a td called back and 1 other decent return that I can remember. All the others were 2-8 yards and he got ktfo.

Not only is the Titans selection dumb and horribly uninformed, but the whole idea of the piece is just stupid and pointlessly arbitrary, even as far as offseason filler pieces go.

If we could redo a draft it would be 2017 and I would take CMC at 5 and Kittle over Jonnu in 3 as well as Godwin over Taylor in 3

Imaginr Henry and CMC on the same team, Godwin, Humphries and Brown JR

Tannehil would have a field day

8 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I enjoyed reading the frustrations of people not wanting to find the article themselves more so than the garbage rationale for the pick itself.  

Yeah a simple google search would do it.

Plus if I put the article in here it would sort of ruin the fact that I asked for no cheating.

12 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yeah a simple google search would do it.

Plus if I put the article in here it would sort of ruin the fact that I asked for no cheating.

Its 2020. There really wasn't a good reason to not link the article you referenced.

9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Mike Vrabel’s done a good job with this team—he knew when to pull the plug with the ineffective Marcus Mariota—and with this coaching staff.

😶 Somebody better let this guy know the lay of the land....

20 minutes ago, japan said:

I have to agree Scine.  You not providing a link was pretty shitty.

I wrote that I wanted people to guess.  Why would I provide a link if I asked people to guess?