scine09

An example of how the media has no clue about the Titans

Cbssports.com recently did this thing where they came up with a 32 man roster with every team being represented by one player.  So anyone want to venture who was picked by the Titans and what position he would play?  This made me laugh.  No cheating...

Edited by scine09

10 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Cbssports.com recently did this thing where they came up with a 32 man roster with every team being represented by one player.  So anyone want to venture who was picked by the Titans and what position he would play?  This made me laugh.  No cheating...

Kern?

Beau Brinkley

My serious guess is one of the players we dont have anymore. Idk which one thoigh.

Edited by Callidus

Going into the playoffs the Titans were the 2nd best team in the AFC and made it to the AFC title game against the best team, and had a 10 point lead at one point. They had previously beaten KC. 

I don't normally pay attention to people crying about the lack of respect but it's pretty big right now.  This is one of the best team's in the NFL right now

Mariota isn't killing this franchise any longer and people should realize it

It's laughably bad.  Most people will NEVER guess who they picked and why.......

The whole exercise was dumber than trying to project future statistics for players.....

OK I looked it up and yes it's terrible. But the entire thing is horrible. Jake Matthews at LT and Conklin at RT? 

I can’t think of any big name centers around the league they would be dying to choose and the Titans are seen as a big running team (thus good OLine) so I’ll guess they just picked Ben Jones...

Saffold might also fit that bill, but you guys make it sound more ridiculous than him, which sounds more like Jones.

Edited by Starkiller

28 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

It's laughably bad.  Most people will NEVER guess who they picked and why.......

The whole exercise was dumber than trying to project future statistics for players.....

Wow just found the article. Clearly they've never watched a single play of the player doing what they claim. How is that even possible?