Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

How many water bottles does it take before it’s okay? 

Still haven't answered the question. Obviously you are afraid of what your own answer is.

Go mix some drinks and grovel for that tip.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

Btw, for those who can’t read: water bottles. I’ve said water bottles can lead to arrests several times. I’m not sure what else could be less threatening than that, but yes, if someone throws a water bottle at an officer they should be arrested. So we go from water bottles and increase danger. Anything hurled more dangerous than a water bottle and you should be arrested. This isn’t complicated. I’m getting tired of telling these dumb fucks. Someone else take over. 

24 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Btw, for those who can’t read: water bottles. I’ve said water bottles can lead to arrests several times. I’m not sure what else could be less threatening than that, but yes, if someone throws a water bottle at an officer they should be arrested. So we go from water bottles and increase danger. Anything hurled more dangerous than a water bottle and you should be arrested. This isn’t complicated. I’m getting tired of telling these dumb fucks. Someone else take over. 

Just fucking stop already.  Most of us have.  You and reo seem to take some sick, sadistic, and dammit, masochistic pleasure in arguing with these damned obvious trolls.  Not only are you stressing yourself about it, you're subjecting the rest of us with your hopeless dream of reaching these assholes.  

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

You believe that throwing a water bottle at police is not a significant enough act to have the police to respond in any manner.

Interesting response.  Any manner?  

So, let's say I threw a water bottle at you.  You could probably get me with a battery charge.  But if you respond in "any manner", you are free of guilt of a crime?  

Of course not, but there is a different standard for police?   Now we're getting to the problem. 

It's one thing to arrest a person for throwing a water bottle at an officer, it's entirely different to assault a group of people because someone threw a water bottle at officers.  At some point, the police have to access the threat level and respond accordingly, if even possible. 

But that's the real issue here, isn't it?  The police have a different level of "justice" than the rest of us.  You'd be locked up quickly if you fired rubber bullets or tear gas in a crowd of people for someone throwing a water bottle at you.  Yes, we have to acknowledge the police are under a different circumstance and have some degree of leniency in situations.  We also have to acknowledge there are limits to their powers against civillians.  And there in lies the core of the problem.  

What will most likely happen is the officer that killed Floyd will get off, not to even mention he wasn't immediately arrested, and probably a pension.  It happens over and over again.  And it happens because there is an "above the law" mentality for police because they indeed have a tough job.  It's not just against black people, it's against anybody. 

If you've never experienced a power tripping cop, you are a minority.  I'll add I've had professional experiences with them and actually thanked them for it, simple because so many experiences with power tripping cops.  

In truth, it's likely always been this way but we now have the masses with evidence to incidence.  Too many incidences in which it appears an officer was too high on his position and took excessive actions.  

And that is the basis of the issue.  I don't agree with rioting, but I will say we've fought wars over rights and without an honest dialogue over this issue, we are approaching war status.  

Police misdeeds need to be held accountable.  Without that, we are on a path.   

42 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Just fucking stop already.  Most of us have.  You and reo seem to take some sick, sadistic, and dammit, masochistic pleasure in arguing with these damned obvious trolls.  Not only are you stressing yourself about it, you're subjecting the rest of us with your hopeless dream of reaching these assholes.  

LTF isn’t a troll. He’s a retard. 

I might get flack for this but I feel bad for these other 2 cops. Both of them were rookies, one was being trained by Chauvin who is a 20 year vet. Both of them even asked if they should turn him over to his side which Chauvin declined and kept his knee on his neck. Idk what more could they do, when you’re a rookie cop you don’t disobey orders from a commanding Senior officer. From his mugshot photo he clearly looks defeated.    This a fucked situation 

CF238489-C4EF-4557-9A02-867A87AE9283.jpeg

6 hours ago, Rogue said:

Interesting response.  Any manner?  

So, let's say I threw a water bottle at you.  You could probably get me with a battery charge.  But if you respond in "any manner", you are free of guilt of a crime?  

Of course not, but there is a different standard for police?   Now we're getting to the problem. 

It's one thing to arrest a person for throwing a water bottle at an officer, it's entirely different to assault a group of people because someone threw a water bottle at officers.  At some point, the police have to access the threat level and respond accordingly, if even possible. 

But that's the real issue here, isn't it?  The police have a different level of "justice" than the rest of us.  You'd be locked up quickly if you fired rubber bullets or tear gas in a crowd of people for someone throwing a water bottle at you.  Yes, we have to acknowledge the police are under a different circumstance and have some degree of leniency in situations.  We also have to acknowledge there are limits to their powers against civillians.  And there in lies the core of the problem.  

What will most likely happen is the officer that killed Floyd will get off, not to even mention he wasn't immediately arrested, and probably a pension.  It happens over and over again.  And it happens because there is an "above the law" mentality for police because they indeed have a tough job.  It's not just against black people, it's against anybody. 

If you've never experienced a power tripping cop, you are a minority.  I'll add I've had professional experiences with them and actually thanked them for it, simple because so many experiences with power tripping cops.  

In truth, it's likely always been this way but we now have the masses with evidence to incidence.  Too many incidences in which it appears an officer was too high on his position and took excessive actions.  

And that is the basis of the issue.  I don't agree with rioting, but I will say we've fought wars over rights and without an honest dialogue over this issue, we are approaching war status.  

Police misdeeds need to be held accountable.  Without that, we are on a path.   

There are bad cops and they need to be rooted out. The rest of your post is poorly thought out imo.

For the second week since ABC News and Ipsos began polling on the coronavirus in mid-March, Trump's approval for his stewardship over the nation's response to the outbreak remains at a record low 39%. Six in 10 Americans disapprove of the president's handling of the virus.

Eclipsing Trump's underwater approval on the pandemic, however, is his even lower approval rating on his handling of the response to the death of Floyd.

Only 32% of Americans approve of Trump's reaction in the aftermath of Floyd's death, which has sparked thousands and thousands of protesters in dozens of cities demanding racial justice, while about two-thirds disapprove.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/74-americans-view-george-floyds-death-underlying-racial/story?id=71074422

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It comes with its perks. I’m the guy who makes wives leave people like you. 

So your claim to fame is you work for dollar bills and you are a proud home wrecker. Got it.

Edited by LongTimeFan