Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

So this is liberal nonsenses. Dont you think police should police high crime areas?  Isnt that their job?

You think police should instigate? Because that's what's setting people off most of the time.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

Collins is in Hail Mary mode so to speak, but she at least answered the question other GOP senators dodged:

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) on Tuesday called out President Trump for what she thought was his “unsympathetic” handling of peaceful protesters who were dispersed with tear gas on Monday evening so that Trump could pose with a bible in front of St. John’s church.

She said it was "painful" to watch U.S. Park Police and National Guard troops fire tear gas and forcefully push through a large group of peaceful protesters to clear a way for Trump.

Collins, who faces a competitive reelection race in a state where Trump is expected to lose the popular vote, said Trump’s actions were not what the country needs at a time of widespread racial tensions and high unemployment, which have added to the anxiety surrounding the coronavirus pandemic.

“To me at a time like this, the president ought to be trying to calm the nation, pledge to right historic wrongs and be a steady influence. I don’t think he was last night,” Collins told reporters when asked about the president’s controversial walk across H Street between Lafayette Park and St. John’s episcopal church, which had been partially burned over the weekend by rioters.

“It was painful to watch peaceful protesters be subjected to tear gas in order for the president to go across the street to a church that I believe he’s attended only once,” she said

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Yeah. You are fucking Ghandi reincarnated.  I would challenge you to any show of intellect, empathy, and awareness in your daily life and profession but suspect neither of those are particularly inspiring on your part.

Ah the I know you are what am I response. Typical.

Also, the second video was not kneeling in submission, dum dum. It was kneeling in honor as an overly religious gesture to say we appreciate your hardships as a people. I wouldn’t do that shit, but acting like the first video is the same thing as the second is fucking retarded. The first video was obviously an instigator, while the second video was a group of people showing humility in a religious way. 

1 minute ago, ctm said:

Episcopal clergy linked to St. John’s church in Washington, D.C., were among the peaceful protesters violently swept out of the way by police so that Donald Trump could pose in front of the building on Monday evening, and they have condemned the US president’s behavior.

The Christian leaders were tear gassed along with protesters and journalistshe Christian leaders were , some of whom were also shot with rubber bullets and punched by officers as they cleared a path to the church from the nearby White House.

They turned holy ground into a battleground,” the Rev. Gini Gerbasi said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/they-turned-holy-ground-into-a-battleground-clergy-teargassed-by-washington-police/ar-BB14Vzsq?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=UE12DHP

Does tear gassing members of the clergy on church property qualify as making things worse?

Good god. 

And btw, Trump is the president, the incumbent.  It's his job to deal with these problems, to make them better......not just refrain from making them worse.  So where is his plan to deal with underlying problems of police violence and reform of the criminal justice system?  *crickets*

Edited by ctm

15 minutes ago, ctm said:

Does tear gassing members of the clergy on church property qualify as making things worse?

That's just the usual Trump "touch" where everything he touches turns to poop.

36 minutes ago, begooode said:

The only thing I get from your latest rant, besides more tough guy butt talk (seriously, it’s a problem with you) is you effectively pleading that Trump is not a leader and condemning those who expect helpful rhetoric from the presidency at this time.

My issue with Trumpers is the bs defense of his reprehensible rhetoric and posturing. You can’t support the guy’s cloaked in religion authoritarian photo op and ‘fuck CuzDem cities’ mentality and then say you want to be part of the solution, imo.  

It’s beyond reality how hateful a portion of this country has become to a majority of its citizens. 

Along with being hateful, they've become brain dead and retarded.  If he's not a leader, then he's an awful president.  That's in like the JOB DESCRIPTION.  He is supposed to be a uniter not a divider.

23 minutes ago, ctm said:

Episcopal clergy linked to St. John’s church in Washington, D.C., were among the peaceful protesters violently swept out of the way by police so that Donald Trump could pose in front of the building on Monday evening, and they have condemned the US president’s behavior.

The Christian leaders were tear gassed along with protesters and journalistshe Christian leaders were , some of whom were also shot with rubber bullets and punched by officers as they cleared a path to the church from the nearby White House.

They turned holy ground into a battleground,” the Rev. Gini Gerbasi said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/they-turned-holy-ground-into-a-battleground-clergy-teargassed-by-washington-police/ar-BB14Vzsq?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=UE12DHP

Those damn clergy never-trumpers!