Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, ctm said:

In historical context, this stuff is rather tame.  So far.

Not for anyone under 35. There is an entire generation or two that likely thought America was past this sort of thing.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Not for anyone under 35. There is an entire generation or two that likely thought America was past this sort of thing.

Yeah, I was only 3 when the King riots happened. This is a first for me. 

6 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

DC police sending undercover police into the the protest dressed like Antifa

Be very careful believing this sort of thing. The bulk of the protests in DC last night were on federal property which means the secret service and national park police hold jurisdiction. DC police had very little involvement. 

Edited by oldschool

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Be very careful believing this sort of thing. The bulk of the protests in DC last night were on federal property which means the secret service and national park police hold jurisdiction. DC police had very little involvement. 

I agree, I should add a disclaimer. I was just posting because of how suspicious it is. They might not have been DC police, but they were absolutely some sort of LE IMO

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I agree, I should add a disclaimer. I was just posting because of how suspicious it is. They might not have been DC police, but they were absolutely some sort of LE IMO

I could see federal law enforcement for sure as you have to understand the mission of the secret service, national park police, and the capitol police. They aren't tasked with protecting and serving the community.  I also know someone with direct access to Mayor Bowser and they said they have a really hard time seeing her agree to that course of action. DC is 90% black and she is a very liberal Democrat. I'm told her policy last night was to keep DC police back and let the feds handle it since the protests were mostly on federal grounds.

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Ok this is the best video I have seen from any protest.  That cop got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

Thats not okay. I hope they caught the guy who did it. You can support the message without supporting the rioting and violence.

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I could see federal law enforcement for sure as you have to understand the mission of the secret service, national park police, and the capitol police. They aren't tasked with protecting and serving the community.  I also know someone with direct access to Mayor Bowser and they said they have a really hard time seeing her agree to that course of action. DC is 90% black and she is a very liberal Democrat. I'm told her policy last night was to keep DC police back and let the feds handle it since the protests were mostly on federal grounds.

That makes a lot of sense. She was smart to keep her PD out of it since most of it was by the WH. The secret service makes more sense since the WH was on lockdown. They could have been infiltrating to try and get a heads up on a my attempts to attack the WH. 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Thats not okay. I hope they caught the guy who did it. You can support the message without supporting the rioting and violence.

The cop had no right to grab his phone and throw it.  I hope the attacker was caught,  but that cop got some instant karma.  Bet he won’t grab anyone’s phone like that again. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The carnage that asshole cop started 

His wife left him. Guy was probably an abuser at home and she finally felt safe enough to leave him. Most cops are known as hot heads and become more aggressive 

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The cop was a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, maybe not. But what he 100% is, is someone who did something they shouldn’t have and they woke up needing a new haircut. 

49 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Ok this is the best video I have seen from any protest.  That cop got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

The officer here was actually within his rights to shoot that guy after that. Good thing he didnt though. 

17 minutes ago, tgo said:

The officer here was actually within his rights to shoot that guy after that. Good thing he didnt though. 

Yeah, pretty sad though that a police officer can provoke an attack and then be within their rights to kill simply because of the badge. He might not have liked the camera that close to him, but the citizen was well within their rights to film and didn’t touch the officer until provoked.