Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Justifying this is disgusting.  Straight up. Did people die at the precinct?  I legit want to know.  Some of the same victims of racial injustice could’ve been in holding cells or trustees and the mass exit of the cop cars sure didn’t seem like a thorough evacuation.  I’d be surprised if inmates didn’t burn alive.  

The internet is your friend. They evacuated the  3rd. And most neighborhood police stations don’t have “inmates.” 

The cop was a REPEAT murderer. He’s had multiple instances of police brutality and even killing before. It’s disgusting to ignore that because of property damage. 

Go ahead and ignore the peaceful protests happening elsewhere in the city. So far the only death that has been reported has been a business owner shooting a looter to death. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

For the TR community, name the times he’s followed through on his threats. 

He signed an executive order literally today after threatening social media companies.  

Just now, Mercalius said:

Your “nuh uh” *fingers in ears* routine after getting blatantly proved wrong is hilarious 

The best you can do is a threat against social media. It really is fun watching you look like this. It brings a bit of joy during all this madness. Trump will not send the military into Minnesota, dum dum. 

45 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I know I play up shtick on here, but I assure you I’m not voting for Trump and there’s nothing politically motivated when I say this 

LOL! Dude crawl back in your hole you dumb fuck. You just thought you made a bet on thousands of American lives. Fuck off. 

Just now, Downtown said:

With everything happening right now, do you think the attention of the POTUS should be focused on silencing attempts to fact-check his misinformation? 

Shouldn’t he just tell the truth in the first place? 

I think he's got a freaking big assed job --- so whatever he does someone will whine...

Since most of you block me --- I hope at least one of you watches the video by Ali... dude is from Minn. and knowledgeable...