Riots in Minneapolis after police murder another unarmed black man.

heyitsmeallen

Imagine if ALL AMERICANS UNITED under one flag. No hate. No division. Just one common goal of America First. We would be unstoppable. The Democrats are dividing us with purposeful tragedies and rhetoric because UNITED we can destroy EVIL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it's just you offer shit all discourse and resort to insults too quickly. And you're practically illegible most of the time. Basically, just a shit poster who induces pain in the brain trying to un

Your M.O. is stale.  Biden will go to pray for the family’s strength — for all those who met a similar fate — as a humble servant in this nation’s process of healing from this latest outrage of the sy

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, thor said:

Imagine if ALL AMERICANS UNITED under one flag. No hate. No division. Just one common goal of America First. We would be unstoppable. The Democrats are dividing us with purposeful tragedies and rhetoric because UNITED we can destroy EVIL.

I hate quoting you at this point, but I will for everyone to see. This is actually how Trump supporters think in 2020. 

Unite under one flag! But Demz!

32 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I hate quoting you at this point, but I will for everyone to see. This is actually how Trump supporters think in 2020. 

LOL!!! I didn't say that... It's pretty funny that's your response --- it's just a cut and paste... Interesting...

35 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh! and by the way --- I have said since day 1 --- it is the uni-party ( it's just easier to refer to all of you as dems --- you are nothing more then a Lemming marching to their globalist beat) --- you, just like Trump, are not in their club - you are just a checker to move around - not even worthy of the name pawn...

The riots are not over. Police tactics in in general and those of large urban centers specifically are notably totalitarian and militaristic. This latest murder shows the mindset of far too many individuals who get off on power and brutality. After this murder hopefully lands these four gangsters in jail for life the next thing the public needs to look at is how the police obtain "confessions" and the plea bargain system.

All you people that are making this political are fools. Half this thread's posts acts like conservatives support police murder and brutality which is total bullshit. This murder happened in one of the most democratic states and cities in the United States. These types of acts of violence committed by agents of the state against the free individual is what we all should condemn.

All one has to do is look around to see the mind set of these "politicians" who believe they know better than you. You have governors violating the Bill of Rights with impunity and literally no one questioning their methods. Dads arrested for playing with their kids at the park, mayor of New York threatening to drag people out of the water for going to the beach, and Gov of New Jersey saying he didn't consider the Constitution when he ordered all places of worship closed are but a few examples. This is the mindset of totalitarians. People who demand your compliance because they hold office. Their job is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not become dictators.

This cop that Murdered George Floyd is a prime example of these people.

RIP George Floyd and God Bless his family.

18 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don't even know what he's even talking about.  There is no one who spews more hate than Trump.

Of course its the classic We would all be great if THOSE people would simply join us in belief or else die.  Basis of most religious conflict and these days our politics has taken on even greater shades of religious-style undertones than certainly in our lifetimes.  It has turned into the crusades of Red v Blue. 

1 hour ago, chef said:

Of course its the classic We would all be great if THOSE people would simply join us in belief or else die.  Basis of most religious conflict and these days our politics has taken on even greater shades of religious-style undertones than certainly in our lifetimes.  It has turned into the crusades of Red v Blue. 

Now that is some deep, deep... BULLSHIT!!!

1 minute ago, TitansFan777 said:

Classic RollTide/Thor circle-jerk in progress. Make sure to wipe your mouths when your done sucking each other off. 

:stockup:   ?    ?   ?

What a cherry...   ?   ?   ?

Vote blue and watch as Democrats sit actionless while your city burns to the ground and becomes a shithole.

2020 Riots, coming to a blue city near you!