So apparently Keith Bullock showed up to practice wearing boots and refused to move when doing 7 on 7 drills...

10 A See

Just something to laugh at during the offseason (Clowney thread is getting boring).

53 is one of my favorite titans all time. I got his autograph and chatted with him when I went to the code blue game vs the 9ers years ago. We should retire his number after hearing about this one! I always wonder why it takes so long for stuff like this to come out...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about underrated, there’s a thread about Mason being a HOFer but Bulluck played every bit at the caliber of a HOF LBer. It’s borderline criminal that this dude only made a single pro bowl, and it

Chuck Cecil got dragged hard in there.  Let's ask him what he thinks about this:  

They were related?  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Chuck Cecil got dragged hard in there.  Let's ask him what he thinks about this:

spacer.png

My first thought reading the tweets..”that had to be corky” googled it and sure enough. Corky. 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I thought when it was friends it was cronyism vs nepotism

And both are regular happenings throughout the NFL

It isn't a big deal if those they hire actually perform.  Here with the Hawkeye's, Ferentz promoted his son to OC, and most of us were upset when it happened.  Brian has opened up the offense more, and his play calling is no longer reminiscent of Fisher-ball.  

Cecil, however, didn't perform.