Subject found incapable of intelligent conversation. Closed.

Number9

@Rolltide we can talk and are talking.  My question you continue to avoid answering in why do you use black people so much for making negative points on subjects that are not even about them?  When you put up a picture photoshopped to make Biden black-what the reason?

58 minutes ago, Number9 said:

@Rolltide we can talk and are talking.  My question you continue to avoid answering in why do you use black people so much for making negative points on subjects that are not even about them?  When you put up a picture photoshopped to make Biden black-what the reason?

@Number9, I give you an A for effort but sometimes, there isn't any logic behind dumbassery, hate and insanity.  It's just a senseless, constant stream of nonsense.

4 hours ago, Number9 said:

@Rolltide you can read.  I said why do you talk about black so much?  Why do you use negative images of black to prove points that don't concern them, like the photo shot Biden picture?  

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I have no idea what in the fuck you are talking about? What photo shot Biden picture?

I do not talk about blacks any more than you. Unlike you I do not talk about blacks like they are children. You only see blacks as idiot victims because you are a white supremacist. Your views have no purpose other than political. You ask nothing of blacks other than to vote libtard. 

I spent two-three minutes trying to find the picture.  My main question of why you always reference black people remains unanswered by you after l asked you four times.

I will just end here.  

I know this is @Number9's thread, but I suspect the answer to @Rolltide's rants about drinking water boils the same answer as this question:

Why do people in Flynt, Michigan still not have clean drinking water 6 years running?

Answer: Exploitive capitalists, corrupt politicians, disenfranchised citizens without the power to vote the bums out.

5 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I know this is @Number9's thread, but I suspect the answer to @Rolltide's rants about drinking water boils the same answer as this question:

Why do people in Flynt, Michigan still not have clean drinking water 6 years running?

Answer: Exploitive capitalists, corrupt politicians, disenfranchised citizens without the power to vote the bums out.

I put him back on ignore.  I tried to talk to him, but actual conversation went out the window.  

He hasn't got a clue how to answer your question.  Wherever he goes to get his points never consider there are causes for problems.

You've chosen to ignore content by Rolltide. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Rolltide. Options 

You keep repeating the same thing.  You had an excellent opportunity to speak.  It's over.