Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Reeled this in couple days ago

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Carp are scavengers and eat shit off the bottom and supposedly taste like shit

 

Lol That's why you have to know what you're doing when you fix them. I know a guy that can fix them up and it taste pretty good. Just takes more time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 1:40 PM, ManningEnvy said:

image.png.3e6ffe78458e7cdeb994f0c9dd0aa52e.png

 

Hey OMan, it doesn't take much to figure out Touched The Tards recipe for marinating carp.

 

Lolol this actually made me laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 8:11 AM, OILERMAN said:

Carp are scavengers and eat shit off the bottom and supposedly taste like shit

Yes, carp is considered a trash fish.  Do not eat that thing.  They can get huge and can live in nasty water. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My carp in my pond has really helped out with the grass. The grass would take over and ypu couldnt fish but now the carp are over 20 years old and weigh 45lbs a piece. No doubt the state record is in there. Theyre hybid is why they are so big, they cant reproduce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, headhunter said:

My carp in my pond has really helped out with the grass. The grass would take over and ypu couldnt fish but now the carp are over 20 years old and weigh 45lbs a piece. No doubt the state record is in there. Theyre hybid is why they are so big, they cant reproduce. 

 

Our lake was the same, so much moss etc. They really cleaned it up and keep it clean of course. But to many can be bad for the other fish.

There is an Eagle & hawks that live by our lake and it's snatched some nice bass from the water. I mean thats natural, but the fish are sitting duck basically because they have to grass cover because the carp.

 

I think there are at least 15 carp in our lake and they have been in there some time. They say they can't reproduce in ponds and lakes, but there are small carp As well. We havent put new carp in for over 20 years. I wonder what the deal is lol. 

Edited by Makaveli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

 

Our lake was the same, so much moss etc. They really cleaned it up and keep it clean of course. But to many can be bad for the other fish.

There is an Eagle & hawks that live by our lake and it's snatched some nice bass from the water. I mean thats natural, but the fish are sitting duck basically because they have to grass cover because the carp.

 

I think there are at least 15 carp in our lake and they have been in there some time. They say they can't reproduce in ponds and lakes, but there are small carp As well. We havent put new carp in for over 20 years. I wonder what the deal is lol. 

Thats a good question. How many small carp are in there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...