Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Reeled this in couple days ago

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

How'd you cook it?

Edit: or did it go on the wall?

Just caught for sport. Might put it on the wall.

It's a carp and they have mud veins. If you don't know how to cut them you can ruin the meat. Even after you get it fixed up you have to soak it in Mustard or something else to get the grass taste out.

Hey Touched The Tard, so now you’re a LaLa Land carp catcher huh? The next thing I nail to the wall will be a wolf in Idaho. I’ll take you a TDGN pic and make you a real wolf hat for your collection. Time for beer and KOO KOO. Prepare thy anus bitch.

3 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Just caught for sport. Might put it on the wall.

It's a carp and they have mud veins. If you don't know how to cut them you can ruin the meat. Even after you get it fixed up you have to soak it in Mustard or something else to get the grass taste out.

39 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Its a carp. Neither

Oh man, it was a trap!

Fishing is definitely something I know nothing about.  There's so much to learn, and it seems you can only learn it from someone who actually wants to teach you.

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Oh man, it was a trap!

Fishing is definitely something I know nothing about.  There's so much to learn, and it seems you can only learn it from someone who actually wants to teach you.

Hey Touched The Tard, why don't you get one of your Cow College privates on the State boards to ask about some exotic way to cook it so it taste just like salmon? Well, in your case, salmon from a can. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Oh man, it was a trap!

I know alot so ask me anything

58 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

What kinda fish is this 

6170BF88-97DD-4E77-BAB5-52EF494DFFCC.jpeg

Haha that jealous little turd @headhunter would love that kinda fish. Funny how dude whines and complains to the moderators, yet when I ease up on him he comes back starting stuff 😂 smh lol.

9 hours ago, headhunter said:

I know alot so ask me anything

I don't know where to start

Last summer we traveled to Oregon.  My son wanted to fish so we bought a rod and reel.  We went to a pond stocked with trout.  The fish wouldn't bite our line at all.

Meanwhile, there was a 10 year old reeling them in one after another.  My son made friends with him. His main tip was live bait, but even when he shared bait we didn't get anything. Eventually he gave us a few that we took back and cooked.

We'll probably go fishing again, but in New Hampshire next time.  There's also plenty of people who fish off Rockaway in NY, but that seems like a whole other level.

51 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I don't know where to start

Last summer we traveled to Oregon.  My son wanted to fish so we bought a rod and reel.  We went to a pond stocked with trout.  The fish wouldn't bite our line at all.

Meanwhile, there was a 10 year old reeling them in one after another.  My son made friends with him. His main tip was live bait, but even when he shared bait we didn't get anything. Eventually he gave us a few that we took back and cooked.

We'll probably go fishing again, but in New Hampshire next time.  There's also plenty of people who fish off Rockaway in NY, but that seems like a whole other level.

Trout have really good vision, they probably saw your line. Id start out fishing for bluegill with kids.