Sign in to follow this  
thor

Democrats stand together...

So this is what democrats and their leaders stand for ---- Thanks to Cuomo, Wolfe, and Whitmer we are able to see the kind of treatment democrats have been pulling in retirement homes... At least this piece of shit was caught red handed but, you can bet the stances of these moronic democrat governors had their hands involved in some manner with their willingness to commit Senicide...

This is what these people stand for...

Edited by thor

This is the sort of stuff that happens under a Trump administration.  Ultimately responsible for the state of the country, therefore it's his fault and the fault of everyone who voted for him.  

21 minutes ago, Justafan said:

This is the sort of stuff that happens under a Trump administration.  Ultimately responsible for the state of the country, therefore it's his fault and the fault of everyone who voted for him.  

Vinman speaks... In true Vinman military fashion --- Just like a sellout...

Edited by thor

24 minutes ago, Justafan said:

So you are not appalled or disgusted by this violent act? I can assume sarcasm in your post but what about the video?

Your hero libtard Lebron says that black people are being hunted by white people so I guess this brotha democrat felt justified in beating a helpless old man. Reperations! I fucking guarantee you he did not beat an old black man like that. 

If that was my father he beat like that I would blow his head off. You obviously were not bothered by it. 

23 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So you are not appalled or disgusted by this violent act? I can assume sarcasm in your post but what about the video?

Your hero libtard Lebron says that black people are being hunted by white people so I guess this brotha democrat felt justified in beating a helpless old man. Reperations! I fucking guarantee you he did not beat an old black man like that. 

If that was my father he beat like that I would blow his head off. You obviously were not bothered by it. 

Look who your responding to --- fucking Vinman… This moron doesn't bother with the chain of command... He just blames Trump... Forget that it happened in a sanctuary city --- wouldn't that tie it to Whitmer by his standards - then to Pelosi or the DNC - before we get to their fearless corrupt spy vs spy Obama... fuck him not sure how his wacky chain of command ever reaches Trump with these resistance nutcases... Orange Man Bad!!!

1 hour ago, thor said:

Look who your responding to --- fucking Vinman… This moron doesn't bother with the chain of command... He just blames Trump... Forget that it happened in a sanctuary city --- wouldn't that tie it to Whitmer by his standards - then to Pelosi or the DNC - before we get to their fearless corrupt spy vs spy Obama... fuck him not sure how his wacky chain of command ever reaches Trump with these resistance nutcases... Orange Man Bad!!!

Yet you do the same thing you're complaining about by bringing Obama who has been out of office for 4 years into your rant. Too funny.

18 minutes ago, titanruss said:

So let me get this straight...

@thor just assumes he's a democrat because he is black?

pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

well they aren’t allowed to use the N word now, so they need to break out the special white supremacist thesaurus...

Edited by Starkiller

23 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Try again... LOL!!! You screwballs never get it right...

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

Yet you do the same thing you're complaining about by bringing Obama who has been out of office for 4 years into your rant. Too funny.

Follow the bouncing ball nitwit... It's even written out for you this time...

3 hours ago, titanruss said:

@Starkiller  well they aren’t allowed to use the N word now, so they need to break out the special white supremacist thesaurus...

☝️

Damn, I see the true racists have come out... So this is how you see people that don't abide by your racist ideology... Some pitiful shit but I should have noticed it right away --- it's the natural response from "your" kind --- blame the other person with what you are --- I knew I'd seen this shit before time and time again... Trump's a racist, Trump voter's are racist, deplorables, Nazi's, Russian colluders --- it's always what you actually are isn't it???  :smiley-flip-bird:

Edited by thor

9 hours ago, titanruss said:

Not at all 90% of blacks are democrats. How is mathematical probability racist?

If I was a libtard I would be upset that such a horrible pos human being is identified as one.