Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway

tgo

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really rich coming from a Trump ball licker.

I actually like the barrage of tweets from @tgo. It lets me get a quick 10 minute update on what I missed. 

Honestly, I think it's pervasive in the lower ranks and more nuanced in the upper ranks.  Just like any other facet of life, everyone has bias.  For instance, most of the upper echelons of the Army ar

Posted Images

15 hours ago, tgo said:

It's not about being a "deficit hawk." The OMB Director will need to work with both parties on crafting legislation, particularly budgets, in order to get them through a likely Republican controlled Senate. 

He's the right kind of middle man for those negotiations in order to be able to address Republican concerns and advancing basic legislation. 

This makes me wonder if some of these positions won’t be filled until the dust settles from the Jan 5th runoff. A lot of the positions will be much different depending on how those turnout. 

“The president-elect also plans to choose Adewale “Wally” Adeyemo, a former senior international economic adviser during the Obama administration, to serve as Ms. Yellen’s top deputy at the Treasury Department. And he will turn to two campaign economic advisers, Jared Bernstein and Heather Boushey, to serve as members of the CEA alongside Ms. Rouse, the people said.”

Edited by tgo

• tgo changed the title to Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway