Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway

tgo

Good stuff

10 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

The progressives just need a damn fight, it seems

2 hours ago, tgo said:

This is spot on, it is about combat and grievance for them. 

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Rahm Emmanuel is the shit, one of my favorite politicians.

(Someone posts a negative)

49 minutes ago, tgo said:

Oh I really don't know much about his tenure in Chicago

?

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really rich coming from a Trump ball licker.

I actually like the barrage of tweets from @tgo. It lets me get a quick 10 minute update on what I missed. 

Honestly, I think it's pervasive in the lower ranks and more nuanced in the upper ranks.  Just like any other facet of life, everyone has bias.  For instance, most of the upper echelons of the Army ar

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Good stuff

(Someone posts a negative)

?

Well, his tenure in Chicago isn't really relevant to a position like trade representative. 

But that's unfortunate if true about the police cover up. I had seen some headlines but never read into that story. Shows a lack of judgement/character probably. But everyone already knows that Emmanuel is ruthless and will bend the rules. 

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

Well, his tenure in Chicago isn't really relevant to a position like trade representative. 

But that's unfortunate if true about the police cover up. I had seen some headlines but never read into that story. Shows a lack of judgement/character probably. But everyone already knows that Emmanuel is ruthless and will bend the rules. 

I don't see how it isn't relevant. Does this line of thinking remind you of anything?

"Well, his personal behavior isn't really relevant to a position like President. 

But that's unfortunate if true. I had seen some headlines but never read into that story. Shows a lack of judgement/character probably. But everyone already knows that Trump is ruthless and will bend the rules. "

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Emmanuel is really tarnished after his time in Chicago. I don’t want him anywhere near the administration unless it’s on the outside helping with legislation. 

Haha I really doubt he'll be in the admin, he's politically toxic with progressives and the AA community it sounds like, and doesn't bring enough to the table to be worth the trouble. Nor is he even a member of Biden's orbit or a close friend of Biden or anything. 

• tgo changed the title to Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway