Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really rich coming from a Trump ball licker.

I actually like the barrage of tweets from @tgo. It lets me get a quick 10 minute update on what I missed. 

Honestly, I think it's pervasive in the lower ranks and more nuanced in the upper ranks.  Just like any other facet of life, everyone has bias.  For instance, most of the upper echelons of the Army ar

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Well first of all, everyone just assumes Biden will pick competent people to run departments just like other Democratic presidents have. There isn’t going to be another Betsy Devos or Ben Carson or Rex Tillerson.

But also, I assume you noticed that the majority of the ones in this thread are yours. It isn’t something that most people care about unless crazy people are being picked.

I like this thread, easy to go to for an update while I am here looking at everything else. Don't have to weigh in to want to see who makes the cabinet. It does matter, and choosing assumptions over knowledge, especially when acquiring that knowledge has not cost and takes no effort, is stupid. 

9 minutes ago, Bink said:

I like this thread, easy to go to for an update while I am here looking at everything else. Don't have to weigh in to want to see who makes the cabinet. It does matter, and choosing assumptions over knowledge, especially when acquiring that knowledge has not cost and takes no effort, is stupid. 

I have no problem with the thread. But it isn’t going to generate a lot of back and forth discussion.

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I have no problem with the thread. But it isn’t going to generate a lot of back and forth discussion.

Yeah haha, my jokative comment about no one respond was just self deprecating humor. 

• tgo changed the title to Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway