Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway

tgo

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really rich coming from a Trump ball licker.

I actually like the barrage of tweets from @tgo. It lets me get a quick 10 minute update on what I missed. 

Honestly, I think it's pervasive in the lower ranks and more nuanced in the upper ranks.  Just like any other facet of life, everyone has bias.  For instance, most of the upper echelons of the Army ar

Posted Images

SCOTUS pick for Ginsburg (if she makes it!): 

Ketanji Brown Jackson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketanji_Brown_Jackson

Justice of the Federal District Court in DC. 

Experienced, Harvard Law, 49 years old. She was already vetted for SCOTUS by Obama and made the final cut of 5 candidates. 

image.png.aa4ba9fec6abb84b8557ede1043962f8.png

Her husband is the twin brother of Paul Ryan's brother-in-law lol. 

Edited by tgo

31 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

They definitely have people working on it and the transition already. There’s no harm in us talking about it either. 

For some reason, this sounds like something Michael Flynn or Jared Kushner would say to a Russian.

Edited by Btowner

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

@tgoany thought on where Kasich might fit? He's making the rounds supporting Biden and is speaking at the dem convention. I wonder if he's part of a plan to reach out to moderate Republicans who aren't brainwashed by foxnews.

I’ve thought about maybe Commerce or an ambassadorship since he has nothing better to do, but it’s really hard to fit him in anywhere else. He’s not pro labor enough to be Trade Representative. 

Transportation maybe, he could be pragmatic and green energy focused enough on that front to be effective. Probably not, but possible. 

Edited by tgo

21 minutes ago, oldschool said:

@tgoany thought on where Kasich might fit? He's making the rounds supporting Biden and is speaking at the dem convention. I wonder if he's part of a plan to reach out to moderate Republicans who aren't brainwashed by foxnews.

He doesn’t want to be in the Biden cabinet. He wants to run for president in 2024.

• tgo changed the title to Biden Cabinet: Confirmation Hearings Underway