Why Hawaii QB Cole McDonald could be the Patrick Mahomes of the 2020 NFL draft

16 hours ago, Callidus said:

More curious as to why you would admit you dick would fit into cheerios. 

I stole Ant Man's arm thing that helps him shrink himself. I was dicking around with the settings (yep, pun) and figured out how to shrink only my dick. I can make it small enough to fuck a lady bug in the ass.

But you should see it when I blow it up. I have the only cock in the world big enough to fit yo mama's ass. And then some.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More curious as to why you would admit you dick would fit into cheerios. 

Yes he does. J Rob listed it as the reason they drafted him.   The dude can throw 50 yards throwing across his body  

https://www.sportscasting.com/why-hawaii-qb-cole-mcdonald-could-be-the-patrick-mahomes-of-the-2020-nfl-draft/   --   Ok.. 1) I didn't write the damn thing, so don't go @'n me like

7th round pick means low expectations. No one really knows how his skill set will translate to the NFL. That is why he was picked in the seventh round. Dan Fouts had pedestrian numbers in college yet he had a good NFL career.  Less than 50% completion rate and more ints than TDs at Oregon. You just never know.

Edited by freakingeek

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

I'm shocked there's that much discussion on what is a lottery ticket qb in the late 7th round.

In the middle of May? In a still-somewhat-of-a lockdown? With no OTAs of any kind and likely none at all until training camp and no other real bits of news/info coming out except for some airheads getting arrested?

I mean, if we were pushing 5 pages about the 7th round QB of some other team like the Cardinals or Bengals then I'd be a little shocked. Given the circumstances I don't see how out of the ordinary it is. I mean, we'd probably get at least 3 pages if this were normal times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s actually one hell of a throw. 

He still throws like a girl.  A girl with a monster penis, but a girl nevertheless.