Dissecting the 2020 Titans Front 7!

20 minutes ago, tgo said:

Fulton is the nickel, they've stated multiple times that that's their vision for him. And furthermore, Fulton also has said they want him to start out inside. 

Another good breakdown though, interesting look at the front 7. 

I believe Fulton could be a guy there as well but Jackson will be lining up in the slot in high leverage situation and when the matchups dictate it. 

8 minutes ago, CoachGeneClemons said:

I believe Fulton could be a guy there as well but Jackson will be lining up in the slot in high leverage situation and when the matchups dictate it. 

I could see Jackson in the slot in certain situations and against speedsters like Tyreek Hill for sure, but I’m expecting him  to be CB1 this year, so it would be matchup based. And Butler fares much better as CB2 outside. 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Not exactly a question but obviously some kind if internal confusion.  Adoree will play more in the slot with Ryan gone by your own admission.

But hey, argue with yourself if you want.  

@CoachGeneClemons when was this video made?  No mention of our draft picks but I didn't watch the entire video.

I mentioned all of the additions and subtractions on the front 7.

14 hours ago, CoachGeneClemons said:

I take a look at what we can most likely expect from the Titans front seven this coming year. As always I welcome feedback and appreciate those who would like to subscribe to my channel for more Titans content. 

Good stuff!  Welcome to the board.  

2 hours ago, CoachGeneClemons said:

This is obviously all predictive but your interpretation of what I was saying is completely wrong. Jackson's versatility hasn't been needed because they had Ryan, so I believe he could see an increased role in that position. 

Like your stuff. Welcome to the board just a fair warning any hostility you feel is just locker room bs. This place is great but it is a mad house. 

Keep it up ?