Wait so you want to trade a late round pick for a guy that was a late round pick, on his second team and has thrown for a career 156 yards? Also that may not make the eagles roster with the addition of Hurts. Ill keep the pick and roll the dice with Woodside and CMoney- Sudfeld is no more proven than either of them

7 minutes ago, Titansffaan said:

Fuck you ass wipe

To be fair this one should have been filed in the this was stupid drawer .

When you have your QB the back up position is far less of a priority. It’s more about filling it with one of your guys that knows your scheme and can execute it if needed. Smith, Vrabel and Jrob have zero connections to QBs across the league. I believe Woodside is a QB they want to become their guy.  Maybe we look for another QB after rosters trim down. Maybe we see how Woodside looks before bringing in someone to push him. 

1 minute ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

When you have your QB the back up position is far less of a priority. It’s more about filling it with one of your guys that knows your scheme and can execute it if needed. Smith, Vrabel and Jrob have zero connections to QBs across the league. I believe Woodside is a QB they want to become their guy.  Maybe we look for another QB after rosters trim down. Maybe we see how Woodside looks before bringing in someone to push him. 

With the way things are I would lmao if woodside got the starting job after tanny retired. Not saying it will or I think it may happen. Just I would love if it did and a laugh about it down the road.

1 hour ago, Titansffaan said:

Fuck you ass wipe

Shut up cunt. Finger any dogs lately like your mum?

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Shut up cunt. Finger any dogs lately like your mum?

AIRPANE AIRPANE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dance you tard bitch!

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

We can just sign a veteran

That might work, but who's left that would be an improvement? Newton? Hard pass. Maybe Blake Bortles, the pride of Duval? :unsure: