• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McClain breaks more Titans news than the Titans writers it seems like

Posted Images

Interesting. Was just recently thinking about when this may happen and trying to figure out how old he is hah. 

I guess this answers it. Wonder if Ken IV will take over? 

Does anyone have a Chronicle subscription who can post some of the text? 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The article says he will remain as a special advisor to AAS

Yeah, I did see that. Someone will need to take on the title though, maybe it will

be Strunk herself if not Ken IV.

18 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah, I did see that. Someone will need to take on the title though, maybe it will

be Strunk herself if not Ken IV.

I assume this part of the plan which lead to Ken IV flipping sides and giving AAS majority rule.

32 minutes ago, tgo said:

Interesting. Was just recently thinking about when this may happen and trying to figure out how old he is hah. 

I guess this answers it. Wonder if Ken IV will take over? 

Does anyone have a Chronicle subscription who can post some of the text? 

PK was on top of this one!

6 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

I met Steve Underwood once, really nice guy. Great mustache 

What is with our teams and mustaches? Only thing i can think of is we play oldschool and it fits with the 80s stashes.

I've known about Nihil but didn't think of him as a team president option. He's currently Senior VP of Business Operations and Chief Legal Officer. 

I guess they feel Ken IV isn't ready - I know he's only in his early 30's. 

Nihil's bio: 

"Burke Nihill is in his fourth season with the Titans and his second as Vice President and General Counsel in 2019. He originally joined the organization as General Counsel in 2016.

Burke oversees the club's legal and human resources functions and regularly works on club initiatives related to state and local government, company culture, and general business planning and strategy for both the Titans and Nissan Stadium. During his time with the Titans, he has participated in the negotiation of club contracts with team sponsors, media rights partners, stadium vendors, and major concert and event promoters. Burke also participated in Nashville's bidding and planning efforts with respect to the 2019 NFL Draft.

Before joining the Titans, Burke worked in legal and management roles at VMware, an international software company based in Silicon Valley. Prior to VMware, he served as Associate General Counsel at OfficeMax Incorporated and as a private attorney at a Chicago law firm.

Burke received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Illinois Wesleyan University and his law degree with honors from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Burke resides in Franklin, Tenn., with his wife, Holly, and their three children, Emma, Jack, and Chase."

image.png.3a9e547180e310aea2f6a3791e82bd53.png

@Jonboy

Edited by tgo