• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McClain breaks more Titans news than the Titans writers it seems like

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

Very true. The league were really up the Titans ass in 2014/15 and hit them with a huge fine. Bringing Underwood back really steadied the ship and helped AAS navigate her early times

3 hours ago, tgo said:

I've known about Nihil but didn't think of him as a team president option. He's currently Senior VP of Business Operations and Chief Legal Officer. 

I guess they feel Ken IV isn't ready - I know he's only in his early 30's. 

Nihil's bio: 

"Burke Nihill is in his fourth season with the Titans and his second as Vice President and General Counsel in 2019. He originally joined the organization as General Counsel in 2016.

Burke oversees the club's legal and human resources functions and regularly works on club initiatives related to state and local government, company culture, and general business planning and strategy for both the Titans and Nissan Stadium. During his time with the Titans, he has participated in the negotiation of club contracts with team sponsors, media rights partners, stadium vendors, and major concert and event promoters. Burke also participated in Nashville's bidding and planning efforts with respect to the 2019 NFL Draft.

Before joining the Titans, Burke worked in legal and management roles at VMware, an international software company based in Silicon Valley. Prior to VMware, he served as Associate General Counsel at OfficeMax Incorporated and as a private attorney at a Chicago law firm.

Burke received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Illinois Wesleyan University and his law degree with honors from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Burke resides in Franklin, Tenn., with his wife, Holly, and their three children, Emma, Jack, and Chase."

image.png.3a9e547180e310aea2f6a3791e82bd53.png

@Jonboy

I don't think Ken IV wants to be team Pres. I think he just wants to be part owner

3 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Very true. The league were really up the Titans ass in 2014/15 and hit them with a huge fine. Bringing Underwood back really steadied the ship and helped AAS navigate her early times

Were they fined ? How much were they fined ?

Edited by SuperFreak90

11 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

McClain breaks more Titans news than the Titans writers it seems like

Underwood was with the team long before they moved to Tennessee, probably longer than anyone still left there.