Titans 2020 Schedule - Official

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's time to flip the script on the division Titans need to be the team resting starters vs the Texans.

Just beat the Broncos.  That is all I am concerned about now.

I don’t care for prime time games at all.  If the Titans were allowed to choose an early afternoon kickoff every week, I’d be absolutely fine with that.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Appears opening with the Broncos on MNF is confirmed. 

I wanted to catch the broncos early in the year.  Not sure I wanted a late night Monday week 1 game.  

7 minutes ago, cshumak2 said:

I wanted to catch the broncos early in the year.  Not sure I wanted a late night Monday week 1 game.  

Look at is this way, at least they're not playing at KC on opening night/TNF like the Texans are. Pretty good chance Houston starts 0-1.

2 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Look at is this way, at least they're not playing at KC on opening night/TNF like the Texans are. Pretty good chance Houston starts 0-1.

True, but after that the Texans get a longer week than their next opponent.  Titans will be working on a short week for week 2

I hate how they play 5 of the last 7 on the road.  They better start well because the schedule is harder later.

They also for the 3rd straight year and 4th time in the past 6 years will play Buffalo in week 5.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I hate how they play 5 of the last 7 on the road.  They better start well because the schedule is harder later.

They also for the 3rd straight year and 4th time in the past 6 years will play Buffalo in week 5.

I was about to post both of these points. The Bills game is always in mid October

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic