Shut up Earl

BudsOilers

11 hours ago, Mercalius said:

LMAO! I have never seen that clip. I hate Skip and his sjw poser bullshit. Sharpe should have slapped him calm after that childish eruption.

Edited by BaddKarma

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That Mark Ingram comment sent me. "Nah, motherfucker. We got questions."

Couldn't it to embed from my phone but yeah, hilarious especially coming from a teammate. 

43 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I was actually disappointed at Henry on that play and wished he had broke it in a little instead of going out of bounds.  Still a classic.

He was running out of steam at that point. I thought the same when I saw it, but they put a ton of weight on his shoulders over that 4 game stretch, possibly the most in NFL history when you look at the total numbers. 

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He was running out of steam at that point. I thought the same when I saw it, but they put a ton of weight on his shoulders over that 4 game stretch, possibly the most in NFL history when you look at the total numbers. 

When speaking about that play Henry himself said that he was so focused on stiff arming Earl that he didn't realize he was taking himself out of bounds until it was too late.