Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Perjury?   ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ask president dumbfuck when Flynn committed perjury.

We'll wait.


What kind of idiot thinks it matters when Flynn lied?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Starkiller said:


What kind of idiot thinks it matters when Flynn lied?

Like I said before you dumbass, it doesn't matter if he lied to the media.

If that mattered we'd have to arrest half of Øbama's administration.

 

The word used was perjury.

Show us where/when Flynn did that,... Or just STFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starkiller said:


He lied to the fucking FBI, dumbass. That’s a crime. Flynn admitted to it in open court. Trump admitted he did it. 
 

Stop being such a whiny partisan bitch...

LOL,...  You calling someone else a "whiny partisan bitch" is hilarious.  It's peak hypocrisy SK.

Looked in the mirror lately li'l bitch?

 

Nothing Flynn did, or was even accused of, amounts to perjury.

And any real constitutional law professor would know that.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI pulls this kind of move on people all the time. Flynn wouldn't have gotten the charges dropped if he weren't the president's friend. Do you think Trump or Barr is going to stop the FBI from doing what they did the Flynn to everyone else? That's what makes this a farce. It's all about helping the presidents crony. It has nothing to do with it being wrong or not or else you'd see Trumpers calling for reform at the FBI. Trump just doesn't want "his FBI" to be working to put his people in prison.

Edited by Titans279

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The FBI pulls this kind of move on people all the time. Flynn wouldn't have gotten the charges dropped if he weren't the president's friend. Do you think Trump or Barr is going to stop the FBI from doing what they did the Flynn to everyone else? That's what makes this a farce. It's all about helping the presidents crony. It has nothing to do with it being wrong or not or else you'd see Trumpers calling for reform at the FBI. Trump just doesn't want "his FBI" to be working to put his people in prison.

You can't really blame him - he would have a hard time keeping friends and associates if he couldn't guarantee them impunity.

 

He's just doing what he can get away with. Who knew the US was this vulnerable at the top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

You can't really blame him - he would have a hard time keeping friends and associates if he couldn't guarantee them impunity.

 

He's just doing what he can get away with. Who knew the US was this vulnerable at the top?

 

The US has been the only presidential system government that has ever had stability. So in some sense if you go by history you had to know that we could have the same fate as other presidential systems.

 

Parliamentary systems have historically been more stable and don't all end in corruption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

The FBI pulls this kind of move on people all the time. Flynn wouldn't have gotten the charges dropped if he weren't the president's friend. Do you think Trump or Barr is going to stop the FBI from doing what they did the Flynn to everyone else? That's what makes this a farce. It's all about helping the presidents crony. It has nothing to do with it being wrong or not or else you'd see Trumpers calling for reform at the FBI. Trump just doesn't want "his FBI" to be working to put his people in prison.

These comments are so freaking stupid it shows the TDS syndrome oozing out the pours... Every --- yes every anti-Barr comment is the democrats reaching for cover... They know they got caught trying to use the NSA database for political dirt and Admiral Rodgers caught their corrupt asses... They all thought Clinton would win and now these sleaze balls have all been implicated... All the anti-Barr sentiments are just regurgitated left wing talking points the lemmings have no idea what their swallowing... 4 years worth and these TDS nutcases still can't believe their eyes... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Starkiller said:


What kind of idiot thinks it matters when Flynn lied?

Obama hearing footsteps...echo's... Impeach 44... Impeach 44...

 

When did Flynn lie??? Show me the statement... Because he didn't remember using the words --- 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

LOL,...  You calling someone else a "whiny partisan bitch" is hilarious.  It's peak hypocrisy SK.

Looked in the mirror lately li'l bitch?

 

Nothing Flynn did, or was even accused of, amounts to perjury.

And any real constitutional law professor would know that.


I’m not so partisan that I deny the facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Starkiller said:


I’m not so partisan that I deny the facts

LOL!!! Yes, I've noticed that for the last four years... @TitanDuckFan  &  @Rolltide   --- Look another "Conspiracy Nutcase" that can't understand what their eyes are seeing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

LOL!!! Yes, I've noticed that for the last four years... @TitanDuckFan  &  @Rolltide   --- Look a couple more "Conspiracy Nutcases" that can't understand what their eyes are seeing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...