Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They laid out in their motion to dismiss that they believed he did not go against FARA. I’m guessing the next DOJ could see it differently. Either way, if he’s let go then just let it be but make sure you hammer the fact he’s a known liar who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. That should be the narrative going forward. 

 

I know its not popular but I expect Biden's DOJ to be very conservative in the number of Trump administration officials it goes after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

I know its not popular but I expect Biden's DOJ to be very conservative in the number of Trump administration officials it goes after. 

They can let the SDNY handle Trump and stay above the fray. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

 

I know its not popular but I expect Biden's DOJ to be very conservative in the number of Trump administration officials it goes after. 


They gain nothing by being lenient on corruption. It’s not like Fox News is going to start saying lots of pro-Biden stuff if they let the Trump corruption squad off scot-free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They can let the SDNY handle Trump and stay above the fray. 


They should go hard against government corruption.

 

Drain the swamp!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:


They gain nothing by being lenient on corruption. It’s not like Fox News is going to start saying lots of pro-Biden stuff if they let the Trump corruption squad off scot-free.

 

I agree but just have a feeling Biden is going to try to be a unifier and healer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

 

I agree but just have a feeling Biden is going to try to be a unifier and healer. 


Certainly possible, it’s just a bad idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an uneasy feeling as well about Biden trying to be some healer "can't we all just get along" type if he gets elected. He will get destroyed by the Trump party and never get anything passed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The interview with the suspect is always the last thing you do when developing a white collar case.  You get all the evidence first, then either nail them for admitting the crime or covering it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patsplat said:

The interview with the suspect is always the last thing you do when developing a white collar case.  You get all the evidence first, then either nail them for admitting the crime or covering it up.

Apparently not so much these days. They’re letting him go on two felonies for what they’re essentially deeming procedural errors by the FBI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgo said:

 

LOL!!! Like this wasn't seen from a mile away... Impeach 2.0... LOL!!! We covered this 2 weeks ago... What fish!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...