11 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They laid out in their motion to dismiss that they believed he did not go against FARA. I’m guessing the next DOJ could see it differently. Either way, if he’s let go then just let it be but make sure you hammer the fact he’s a known liar who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. That should be the narrative going forward. 

I know its not popular but I expect Biden's DOJ to be very conservative in the number of Trump administration officials it goes after. 

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I know its not popular but I expect Biden's DOJ to be very conservative in the number of Trump administration officials it goes after. 

They can let the SDNY handle Trump and stay above the fray. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

They gain nothing by being lenient on corruption. It’s not like Fox News is going to start saying lots of pro-Biden stuff if they let the Trump corruption squad off scot-free.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They can let the SDNY handle Trump and stay above the fray. 

They should go hard against government corruption.

Drain the swamp!!!

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

They gain nothing by being lenient on corruption. It’s not like Fox News is going to start saying lots of pro-Biden stuff if they let the Trump corruption squad off scot-free.

I agree but just have a feeling Biden is going to try to be a unifier and healer. 

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I agree but just have a feeling Biden is going to try to be a unifier and healer. 

Certainly possible, it’s just a bad idea

I have an uneasy feeling as well about Biden trying to be some healer "can't we all just get along" type if he gets elected. He will get destroyed by the Trump party and never get anything passed.

The interview with the suspect is always the last thing you do when developing a white collar case.  You get all the evidence first, then either nail them for admitting the crime or covering it up.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

The interview with the suspect is always the last thing you do when developing a white collar case.  You get all the evidence first, then either nail them for admitting the crime or covering it up.

Apparently not so much these days. They’re letting him go on two felonies for what they’re essentially deeming procedural errors by the FBI. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

LOL!!! Like this wasn't seen from a mile away... Impeach 2.0... LOL!!! We covered this 2 weeks ago... What fish!!!