More Corruption

tgo

Just now, OILERMAN said:

It's been obvious he's a Putin stooge the whole time. 

All roads lead back to Russia 

I know, but this is like nothing in history. We all knew he was a traitor, but now we are talking about bounties on US military personnel...only for the little bitch to invite them into the preeminent international economic council. Just fuck man. Fuck the people who continue to support him. I hope they’re absolutely obliterated in November. 

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media needs to STOP covering Trumps culture war bait and cover the fuck out of this corruption. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know, but this is like nothing in history. We all knew he was a traitor, but now we are talking about bounties on US military personnel...only for the little bitch to invite them into the preeminent international economic council. Just fuck man. Fuck the people who continue to support him. I hope they’re absolutely obliterated in November. 

He's actually asked for Russia to be let back into the G-7 since finding out about the bounties on US troops

Russians have been bastards for a long time. Interesting that we now are all anti- Russian. I remember how the Democrats and the press howled because Reagan called them what they were and refused to meet with Andropov. Then it was Reagan the warmonger while the left and the press swooned over Gorbachev. My, how times have changed...

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Russians have been bastards for a long time. Interesting that we now are all anti- Russian. I remember how the Democrats and the press howled because Reagan called them what they were and refused to meet with Andropov. Then it was Reagan the warmonger while the left and the press swooned over Gorbachev. My, how times have changed...

Yes and now a US president of Reagan's same party is subservient to them and can't imagine why they would do anything wrong by the US. Times have changed indeed.

Edited by OzTitan

If you go read the right wing sphere they’re back to saying ‘it’s just war, but all of you will blame Trump!’. Their inability at simple cognitive functions is seriously alarming. No one is blaming Trump directly for this. We are blaming him for the lack of response and the fact he has continued to push for them to be in the G-7 after he found out.  

The left bashes russia and the right defends them. This is nuts. They are helping to kill our young men. No defense of Trump on this. But as I have said, the left used to march against the Vietnam war which was the correct position. But you dont do it by praising your enemy, waving their flags, and ignoring their abuses. Or have Obama suck off Putin and tell him to wait until after the election to make deals not knowing there was a hot mic 

Hypocrisy is present all around.

41 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

The left bashes russia and the right defends them. This is nuts. They are helping to kill our young men. No defense of Trump on this. But as I have said, the left used to march against the Vietnam war which was the correct position. But you dont do it by praising your enemy, waving their flags, and ignoring their abuses. Or have Obama suck off Putin and tell him to wait until after the election to make deals not knowing there was a hot mic 

Hypocrisy is present all around.

No defense for Trump except "what about"

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

And no acknowledgement of the hypocrisy of the left. I guess the left is still pissed off they turned away from Communism

I'm getting tire of this argument that hypocrisy is the problem.  It's the argument of a child who doesn't understand their parents.

Fact is, everyone is a hypocrite.

It's where the line of hypocrisy is drawn that exposes ones true values.

25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Obama telling Putin he could bargain better after the election is standard, truthful and normal type negotiations with an advisory 

To compare that to what Trump has done for Putin is laughable, dishonest and the biggest reach ever.

Take your excuse making bullshit elsewhere

I never really understood what the big deal was with that one. They were talking about missile deployments in Poland and the missile shield NATO was pushing for to surround Russia with Nukes. It’s a good starting point for negotiations, no? He also said it to Medvedev, not Putin. 

55 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I never really understood what the big deal was with that one. They were talking about missile deployments in Poland and the missile shield NATO was pushing for to surround Russia with Nukes. It’s a good starting point for negotiations, no? He also said it to Medvedev, not Putin. 

These idiots wish Obama did anything close to what Trump has so far. Of course it's entirely predictable they would overreact to anything Obama did/said and then just ignore Trump's much worse transgressions.

Trump literally defended Russia in the presence of Putin for all the world to see, claiming he couldn't see why they would target the US elections. Easily the weakest showing by a US leader in the presence of an adversarial leader in generations.